20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Keyboard volume control???
Based on years of using computers and seeing many keyboards when I used to do IT work, typically it's not standard for many keyboards to have that, sometimes different keyboards might have an "fn" key though which will allow for other options displayed on keys such as volume up or down. I can suggest a keyboard for you with the media keys if you really need it, anyways I hope you're having a good day, and that I helped somehow.
-Jeremiah HP K1500 Keyboard
on Jul 30, 2017
Keyboard not responding
The keyboard has probably died. (It happens often). Here's a great inexpensive combo to replace your current one. https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-MK270-Wireless-Keyboard-Mouse/dp/B00BP5KOPA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491364851&sr=8-1&keywords=Logitech-MK270-Wireless-Keyboard-Mouse
on Apr 05, 2017
Dell wireless mouse and keyboard-no instructions
Most Bluetooth keyboards and mice are just Plug-n-Play and does not require any driver installation. You need to isolate the problem, please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that the wireless adapter of your wireless KB and mouse is properly connected to the USB port of the computer.
2. Make sure that the USB ports of your computer are working.
3. Use fresh batteries for the KB and mouse.
4. After connecting the wireless dongle to the computer, turn on your KB and mouse (there should be an ON/OFF switch underneath).
5. Briefly press the connect button on the wireless dongle and then hold down the connect button underneath the mouse for five seconds and then release it.
6. Do the same steps for the KB.
Have a good day!
on Dec 16, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?