20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I am getting a PCL
Try to re-install the driver for this printer. Try to go here
. Let me know if that works for you.
Error 077-900, what does that
this error indicate paper jam at registration unit, to clean:
1. remove paper tray
2. open fron cover
3. remove jammed paper gently without tearing it
4. check if there are any creased paper sheets in tray, remove if any
5. check paper path if free from debris and any leftover paper tears/fragments
6. close front cover
7. insert back paper tray
If this advice did not solve your problem, please do not hesitate to follow this thread and I will forward further procedure how to check sensor and path.
Need IP address for Dell 5100cn printer
You will need to print off a printer settings page. Usually found under the Reports menu or something similar. It will list the IP address. Once you have the IP Address, make sure it is set correctly in your printer drivers in the Control Panel on your computer.
Dell 5100cn Laser printer with 016-370 restart printer
What do you mean by "not take the download?" Are you trying to load the drivers from the Dell site and have the printer work? I ask because I could not get mine to work with just the drivers offered on the web site. I have to use the original install disk when loading to a machine using Windows XP SP2. Vista on the other hand started running with the downloaded drivers just fine. Have you used the install disk that came with the printer? I am on a home office network but had the same result when I ran a USB cable from my pc directly to the back of the 5100cn. The disk is the only way I can load it and I have had to do it several times over the years when changing the settings on the network. Hope this helps.
How to clear dell 5100cn printer replace transfer roller error
A dell printer is the best and adapted intended to meet everyday printing necessities for home just as the business condition. In fact talking, a dell printer is a notable device gadget utilizing over the globe that guides to interpret the content including designs which is imprinting as a page. Along these lines, a dell printer establishes accomplishment in business and finishes our errand at a particular time. In the event that there is needed any specialized help, at that point call at dell printer specialized help number goals for dell printers through affirmed experts through which they get client's
· First check all printer availability alongside its gadget status
· Recheck the OS similarity with dell printer
· Supporting to introduce the most recent printer driver and how to refresh them
· Fixing how to make an arrangement, establishment, designing, the wired/remote
· Support how to arrange and check the firewall printer setting averting subsequent to working
· How to analyze and support the investigating ventures from paper feed bugs
· Renders moment backing to print the best quality
· Proffers ordinary upkeep for dell printers
irritations when they are in a tough situation. Our master group of dell printers is accessible for 24*7*365 days in a year. Contact us Dell Printer Customer Care Phone Number
Dell Printer problem
Generic toners often cause this error. Was the cyan you purchased a aftermarket compatible?
Replace Transfer Roller Error Message Will Not Reset After Replac
The transfer roller on this machine comes as an assembly consisting of a waste toner tank and a transfer roller. The message you are getting pops up when this tank is full, regardless of the transfer roller's useable life. There is a window on the back that when blocked by toner, cuts off an optical sensor to tell the machine that the waste toner is full. Just unclip the roller from the side, pop it out, and dump the toner out. Careful though, it's a messy job and you might want to wrap the assembly inside a trash bag while emptying it out.
Can't print from office 2010 software
uninstall the drivers again and find the printer manufacturer web page , get you printer model and the download for win 7 and install from there
win 7 is no longer supported so win 7 drivers will no longer be compatible
Dell 5100CN, 5110CN Developer Replacement
If your Dell 5100cn or 5110cn is having certain print quality issues you may need to replace one or more developers.
This video covers the following part numbers: M6091, G6593, M6090, H6682
Error code 010-397 Dell printer 5100.
) The fuser gets very Hot!! Let cool for 10 minutes after turning off the power and unplugging the copier!
2) Pull the two blue locking tabs forward and remove the fuser unit. Reinsert and push back on the tabs to lock back into place. Sometimes just reinserting the fuser will allow the catch on the locking tab to function correctly and push the trigger on the sensing unit. Turn the copier back on and pray the error code doesn't reappear..
3) Mine reappeared. Evidently the catch on the fuser unit was still not pushing the trigger forward, causing the copier to surmise that no fuser unit was installed.
CBR Tech Solutions
Not finding what you are looking for?