20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Dell Printer 926 cartridge error
I had the same prob..... I fixed it I took a clean soft rag sprayed Windex on it wiped off the ic type board on the front of the cartridge and also the board on the inside that the cartridge rest up against,,, turned it off and on put a copy under the scanner and kaabam it printed a month of pulling my hair out it works
Dell 962 printer showing an error message "right
If this is a Dell 093-962 try the following -
- Turn the printer off.
- Reseat the toner mentioned in the error. For instruction on toner removal and installation for your specific system please check the User Guide.
- Once toner is re-seated, power the printer back on and check for error.
- If no error reported try printing a Settings page.
- Press the Menu Button on the printer.
- Highlight Reports/List and Select.
- Highlight System Settings or Printer Settings (depending on your specific printer model) and Select.
- The Report should now Print.
- If the 093-862 error recurs please try another toner from a working Dell Laser Printer of the same model or from stock (If available).
- If the error recurs with a working or 2nd toner please confirm that the Toners used are Dell Branded.
- If non Dell toners are used please ensure that you have the 'Non Dell Toner' option turned on.
- Press the Menu or Info button on the Printer Operating Panel.
- Scroll down until Admin Menu is Displayed and Select (If there is no admin menu go to next step).
- Scroll down to Maintenance and Select.
- Scroll down to Non Dell Toner and Select to turn it on.
- Re-start Printer for the setting to take effect.
- Detailed instruction for turning on the 'Non Dell Toner' option for a specific model can be found on your systems User Guide.
- If toners are Dell branded and error recurs please contact Dell Technical Support for further advice.
Incorrect colour cartridge error
Here is a possible solution to the dell printer BS when I bought replacement cartridge for the black I didn't want or need the color. When I attempted to replace it would say unsupported cartridge on the computer screen and right cartrige error or w/ever it said. who cares . It is a S C A M but if you only need black try this... Take a hammer and smash the printer NO DON"T ... Roofer joke. Seriously though just remove the color cartridge and snap it shut empty with the black " replacement cartridge " snapped in and your good to go in black and white. I bought my replacement cartridge at
( S T A P L E S ) no one has one better. good luck sorry if it doesnt work for you I'm only saying that it worked for me. P.S. Thank you and "DUDE I'M NOT GETTING A DELL"!!
Low ink ovveride error dell 962
Dell printers are very fussy on nondell cartridges. Good luck. I have 2 Dell printers and they refuse to take non dell cartridges or manual ink refills.
DELL 926 scan request fail
if you do not have anti verios you get down load free version on internet. i use avast.downnload it and run
Delays printing off computer
It takes time for the buffer to load from the computer. How much time depends on the memory in the printer. There is usually some slight delay to be expected.
Dell 944 error message 1102 after fitting new DellBlack Cartridge
you can try these steps:
try to remove the new black cartridge. get a clean cloth. gently wipe the copper strip of the cartridge. unplug the power cable of the printer. gently wipe the contacts of the black cartridge carrier (where you put the black cartridge in). close the carrier, plug the power cable back in. install the black cartridge. then check for the error code.
if you still have same error code, try the old cartridge.
if the old cartridge still works, you need to contact dell for the replacement of the black cartridge (if you purchase the black cartridge from dell)
if the old cartridge is also giving same error. try the steps on the color cartridge as well, it might be with the color cartridge error.
worst case scenario the contacts on the printer carrier might be broken already.
but in this kind of situation. 98% it's the cartridge that's causing the issue.
have a great day :)
Not finding what you are looking for?