Mitsubishi... • Answered on Mar 14, 2014
The automatic keystone adjustment may not be carried out correctly
because of the ambient temperature and the installation
conditions of the projector and the screen. In such cases, correct
the keystone manually.
• When the projector is projecting images where acceleration is
present, such as in a vehicle and aircraft, the automatic keystone
adjustment may not function correctly. In such a case, set AUTO
KEYSTONE in the INSTALLATION menu to OFF and correct the
• You can correct the vertical keystones. However, their adjustment ranges are limited in such correction.
When the keystone adjustment is carried out, the adjustment
value is indicated. Note that this value doesn't mean a projection
• The allowable range of the adjustment value in the keystone
adjustment varies depending on the installation conditions.
• When the keystone adjustment takes effect, the resolution
decreases. In addition, stripes may appear or straight lines may
bend in images with complicated patterns. They are not due to
• Noise may appear on the screen during the keystone adjustment
because of the type of the video signal being projected and the
setting values of the keystone adjustment. In such cases, set the
keystone adjustment values in the range where the image is displayed
• When the keystone adjustment is carried out, the image may not be displayed correctly because of the type of input signal.
Mitsubishi... • Answered on Mar 13, 2014
Mitsubishi... • Posted on Nov 27, 2019
Mitsubishi... • Posted on Feb 06, 2019
Mitsubishi... • Posted on Dec 28, 2017
3 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: