Sony Grand Wega Kf-42we610 42-inch Hdtv-ready Lcd Rear Projection Tv Questions & Answers
Sony 42" won't turn on
TWO things to look at---inspect the lamp this model should use for brightness. Look to see what lights on front of set are on or BLINKING.
How to connect an older sound system to my Samsung smart TV.
Yes, please start with attempting to plug the sound system input into the appropriate inputs on your smart tv and then check the sound of various channels on your tv. If this does not work, please reference the manual for the sound system in order to get your sound working. And lastly, if that doesn't work, I would suggest working with your local Geeksquad/Bestbuy via a home service.
Help updating firmware on Sony XR-77A80J
Updating the firmware on your Sony XR-77A80J can be a tricky process if not done correctly. To begin, you should check that the firmware update file on your 4GB FAT32 flash drive matches the version of your TV. You should also check that the 5 files inside the sony_dtv[...].zip archive have been extracted and loaded onto the drive correctly.
Once you have done this, follow the instructions provided by TVPartsToday carefully. Make sure to plug in the drive before powering on the TV and not press any power button. If you are not seeing any kind of status light or display on the TV, you should check that the USB drive is properly connected. Make sure the connection is snug and the drive is fully inserted into the port.
If the issue persists, you may need to contact a professional for help. They will be able to provide more accurate advice for your particular TV model. You may also want to refer to your owner's manual for further troubleshooting tips.
My sony vhs player starts and then immediately stops with scrambled picture
There could be several reasons why your Sony VHS player is starting and then immediately stopping with a scrambled picture. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check the VHS tape: It's possible that the VHS tape itself is damaged or dirty, causing the player to stop and the picture to become scrambled. Try cleaning the tape or using a different one to see if that solves the issue.
- Clean the player: Over time, dust and dirt can accumulate inside the VHS player, which can cause it to malfunction. Try cleaning the player with a soft cloth and compressed air to remove any debris that may be causing the issue.
- Check the connections: Make sure that all the cables are properly connected to the player and the TV. Sometimes loose or faulty connections can cause the player to stop working or display a scrambled picture.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the player is set to the correct mode (VHS playback, for example) and that the tracking is set correctly. Adjusting the tracking can help to improve the picture quality and prevent it from becoming scrambled.
If none of these steps work, it's possible that the player may need to be repaired or replaced.
Help, the sony slv-x715 video cassette recorder does not read the cassette. Error code : 3L 22 AA, tried 10 cassettes to no avail
If your Sony SLV-X715 VCR is not reading the cassette and you are receiving the error code 3L 22 AA, there could be a few potential issues causing the problem. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Clean the Video Heads: The error code you are seeing may be related to dirty or clogged video heads. Try using a cleaning cassette to clean the heads and see if this resolves the issue.
- Check the Cassette Compatibility: Ensure that the cassette tapes you are trying to use are compatible with your VCR. Some tapes may not be compatible due to their format or quality. Check the user manual to ensure that you are using the correct cassette tapes.
- Check the Cassette Loading Mechanism: Ensure that the cassette is properly inserted into the VCR and that the loading mechanism is functioning correctly. Check for any obstructions or damage to the mechanism that may be preventing the cassette from loading properly.
- Reset the VCR: Try resetting the VCR by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes, then plugging it back in and trying again.
- Contact Technical Support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Sony technical support for assistance. They can provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps or guide you through the process of repairing or replacing your VCR if needed.
It's worth noting that the error code you are seeing may indicate a specific issue with your VCR, so you may want to consult the user manual or online forums for more information on what the code means and how to address it.
Sony lcd has lines- vertical AND horizontal white lines
Yes, it's possible that the T-Con board in your Sony LCD TV may need to be repaired or replaced if it's causing vertical and horizontal white lines on the screen. The T-Con board is responsible for translating the digital signal from the TV's main board into a format that the LCD panel can display.
Before replacing the T-Con board, you may want to try some additional troubleshooting steps, such as checking all the cables and connections, performing a factory reset of the TV, and updating the firmware. However, if none of these steps resolve the issue, then the T-Con board may need to be replaced.
You can purchase a replacement T-Con board online or from a TV repair shop. If you're comfortable with electronics repair, you may be able to replace the board yourself by following instructions provided with the new T-Con board. Alternatively, you can hire a professional TV repair technician to replace the board for you.
Sony KDL-32EX340 won't turn on
You could try testing the power supply by using a multimeter to look for voltage and see if any of the components are bad. If you can't find a schematic of the power supply, you may want to consider visiting a local electronics store or repair shop to get more help. Additionally, you could try replacing the fuse to see if that helps, but it would be best to confirm that is the issue before replacing it
Best way to connect sony Bravia TV, RDR-HXD890 recorder and Sky Q box, please??
Connecting your old RDR-HXD890 player/recorder to your Sky Q box and TV can be done by using the appropriate cables and connections. Here is an example of how you can connect the devices:
- Connect the HDMI output of the Sky Q box to the HDMI input of the RDR-HXD890 using an HDMI cable. This will send the video and audio signals from the Sky Q box to the RDR-HXD890.
- Connect the HDMI output of the RDR-HXD890 to the HDMI input of the TV using an HDMI cable. This will send the video and audio signals from the RDR-HXD890 to the TV.
- Connect the aerial cable to the aerial input of the RDR-HXD890
- Connect the RDR-HXD890 to the power outlet
- Turn on all the devices and set the TV to the HDMI input where the RDR-HXD890 is connected.
By connecting your devices in this manner, you will be able to watch and record TV shows and movies from your Sky Q box through the RDR-HXD890 and display them on your TV.
How do I program coolsat remote to Sony TV
Programming a Coolsat remote to a Sony TV is a straightforward process that can be done in a few steps. Here's how you can do it:
- Turn on the Sony TV: Make sure that the Sony TV is turned on and in the correct input mode so you can see the on-screen menu.
- Locate the code list: Check the manual that came with the Coolsat remote for a list of codes for Sony TVs. The codes are usually organized by brand.
- Try the first code: Using the Coolsat remote, press and hold the "Code Search" button until the light on the remote turns on. Then, enter the first code for Sony TVs into the remote. You can usually do this by pressing the number buttons on the remote.
- Test the code: After entering the code, press the "Power" button on the remote. If the Sony TV turns off, then the code is correct and you can proceed to the next step. If the TV doesn't turn off, try the next code from the list. Repeat this process until you find a code that works for your TV.
- Store the code: If you've found a code that works for your TV, press and hold the "Code Search" button again until the light on the remote turns off. This will store the code in the remote's memory and allow you to use it to control your TV in the future.
- Test the remote: Finally, test the remote by using it to control the TV's volume, channel, and other functions to make sure everything is working correctly.
If the codes listed in the manual don't work for your TV, you may be able to find additional codes online or by contacting the manufacturer. You can also try using the "Code Search" function on the remote, which will allow you to find a code by scanning through all the codes in the remote's memory.
Looking for remote control code to operate Philips 65PFL4864 TV from Sony BDP-S370's remote (RMT-B107A).
If you're trying to control your Philips 65PFL4864 TV with the remote control of your Sony BDP-S370 Blu-ray player (model RMT-B107A), you will need to find the remote control code that corresponds to your TV.
The codes for different brands and models of TVs can vary depending on the remote control, but you can try using one of the following codes:
- Code 020
- Code 021
- Code 022
- Code 023
- Code 024
- Code 025
- Code 026
- Code 027
To use the codes, you need to follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV and Blu-ray player
- Press and hold the "TV" button on the remote control of your Blu-ray player.
- While holding the "TV" button, enter one of the codes listed above.
- Release the "TV" button and check if the TV responds to the commands from the remote control.
- If the TV does not respond, try the next code in the list.
You should be able to find the instructions on how to program your remote control in the manual of your Blu-ray player. If you don't have the manual, you can download it from the Sony website or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Keep in mind that these codes are not guaranteed to work, and it's possible that your remote control may not be able to control your TV. In this case, you may need to consider purchasing a universal remote control that is compatible with your TV and Blu-ray player.
How to get my sony dvd DVP-C670D out of standby mode without a remote?
- Power button: Locate the power button on the front or side of the DVD player. Press and hold the button for a few seconds until the device turns on.
- Power outlet: Unplug the DVD player from the power outlet and then plug it back in. This should turn the device on.
- Power strip: If the DVD player is plugged into a power strip, turn off the power strip and then turn it back on. This should turn the device on.
- Manual: Consult the manual of your DVD player if you have one, it may have a way to get the device out of standby mode.
- Using the buttons of the DVD player: Some DVD players have a button on the front or back of the device that can be used to turn it on and off. If the device has a button, try pressing it to turn it on.
It's worth noting that these methods may vary depending on the specific model of your Sony DVP-C670D DVD player. If none of these methods work, you may need to purchase a replacement remote control or consult a professional for assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?