20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hi i have a epson
It is possible that the colour ink cartridge needs to be replaced. Be sure to use original Epson cartridges as Generic ones give problems.
Parts inside your printer are at the end of their service life. See your printer documentation
I FOUND IT! I KNOW HOW TO FIX:
This saved my printer:
- Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer.
- Prepare your work area by putting scrap paper down. Have somespare, just incase. You may also require tissue paper. It is alsorecommended you use protective gloves as the ink will stain your skinfor quite some time. Its really messy, trust me.
- Look at the back of your epson c46 there will be a "door" a small square that removes. Take it off.
- There will be 1 or 2 "spongey things" inside your printer, remove them. Sounds easier than it it. Can take up to half an hour.
- Take the scrap paper with the pads on to your sink, turn on the hottap and hold each one under the tap using the pliers until the waterruns clear. If you have protective gloves on it may be worth squeezingthe water out also. Don't use soap ect.
- It is recommended that once you have done this, you let them dry.
- Now return the pads back into the printer.
- Plug in the USB and power cable and turned it ON. (Yes the lights will still flash)
- Download and install the SSC Service Utility for Epson Stylus Printers.
- Select your printer and model number (There is no Stylus C42 UX, so select Stylus C4x), then close the window.
- You will see a SSC Service Utilitiy icon (it looks like a printer) in the system tray (next to your click), and LEFT click.
- A menu will appear, from here you can click on “Protection counter” (its a red cross), then “reset protection counter”. You might have to do this a few times..
- Turn the printer power OFF, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back ON.
Good luck guys!!
Green light and red light constant
One or both cartridges is damaged. Open the back you and press the red button for about 3 secs then release it. The cartridges will come out and the damaged one is replaced.
Do you have installed other printers on your computer. You have to check for which printer you want to have as first choice or default.
Epson stylus c45 light blinking alternately
The most help I can offer is a link to a utility program
designed to reset most (if not all) parameters of a variety of Epson
printer models. You need to determine if said utility program will work
with your particular model. This utility is SSC Service Utility for
Epson Stylus Printers and may be downloaded from here
. Additional information may be viewed here
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
I lost my install cd for my Epson Workforce 600
all drivers and software for Epson printers are available on the Epson Support site just type in the web address with a .com and seek support button and search.
[please rate our help to keep the FREE service online++++Thanks for using FIXYA
Not finding what you are looking for?