Questions & Answers
Epson stylus cx3600 printer
Every time an Epson printer "cleans" itself, it dumps ink into "waste pads". The printer counts up how much ink it has put in those waste pads, and will stop printing when it believes the pads are full. You may be able to reset the counter with software. Google, "epson waste counter reset" for ways to do that.
194 views | 0 helpful votes
Why is paper not loading
- The paper is not curled or creased.
- The paper is not too old. See the instructions that came with the paper for more information.
- The number of sheets in the paper stack does not exceed the limit specified for that media.SeeLoading capacities for EPSON special mediafor details.
- The paper is not loaded above the arrow on the edge guide.
- Paper is not jammed inside the printer. If it is, remove the jammed paper.
- The ink cartridges are not empty. Replace cartridges as necessary. SeePrint quality does not improve after head cleaning.
After trying the solutions above, load the paper again. Make sure that you follow any special loading instructions that came with your paper. See also the paper handling section in this guide.
Hope It's resolve all Your Printer Problem,
Or Still having Problem Then follow Us For Epson Printer Support
77 views | 0 helpful votes
Installation without cd
Windows 7 and up should automatically recognize the hardware and install the drivers. Possibly XP too.
For the complete software suite, you can probably find it on the Epson support website. If you have trouble finding it, contact Epson technical support for further assistance.
30 views | 0 helpful votes
How do i dismantle epson stylus cx3200 printer
If you're wanting to replace the waste pads you're going to be making a lot of work for yourself as an external waste ink kit is considerably easier to fit via the little access hatch in the back.
That said, you can disassemble the printer if you can get a copy of the Service Manual. Sites like 2manuals will have them and some will charge for access.
One key thing to note however is that the printers are designed such that the case itself provides the stability for the printer components. If you remove too many panels and/or parts you'll knock the printer out of alignment and need a service centre with the appropriate jigs to realign it. So take care and consider your approach carefully.
Best of luck
60 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?