If you ring epson, they will charge $456.15, i found this forum that may be of help http://www.minilabhelp.com/forum/Blah.pl?v-print/m-1119948275/
one answer posted is this
Please follow the following instructions precisely?.
1) POWER OFF
2) Hold down the ?Paper Source? button + ?Cut Eject? button + 1 paper feed button (Down arrow)
3) POWER ON, whilst holding the buttons.
4) ?View Counters? should appear on the display, so press ?Paper feed? button down until ?Clear Counters? is displayed.
5) Press ?Select type? button + Paper Feed button + wait until ?Cleaner? is displayed.
6) Press ?ENTER? button TWICE
7) Switch machine OFF
8) Switch machine ON
The error display should then have disappeared, and should read READY
This process can ONLY be followed ONCE before an engineer is required.
Hope this is of help