20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
What does printer error code 41 indicate?
Error 41 generally refers to a driver issue after a hardware change.
Common cure is to uninstall and then reinstall drivers. This may be more challenging if this printer is on a secured network and may not be possible to the end user at all. If this is a networked printer, contact your IT person, DO NOT try to reload drivers yourself! You could create more problems than you can solve.
on Jan 03, 2021
How To Resolve Hp Envy 4500 Error Code oxc4eb827f?
- Step 1: Firstly, turn on your printer and remove the ink cartridge from it.
- Step 2: Now, in the next step, you need to disconnect all the cables from the HP Printer. If there is a power module on the power cord, detach it too.
- Step 3: Shut down the computer and Wi-Fi that is connected to your printer and wait for at least 30 seconds. Now, connect the cords back to their respective place and turn on the system.
- Step 4: In the next step, you need to install the ink cartridges back to the printer.
- Step 5: Make a copy of the backup and turn on the printer as well as the wireless router too.
- Step 6: Now, check the Printer and see whether the issue is resolved or not. You can do so by printing and photocopy a document and attach the other cables too.
on Dec 11, 2020
How to fix error code 59.C0 on hp laserjet mfp m277dw
Have you performed a hard reset on the printer?
1. Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
4. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
5. Wait at least 60 seconds.
6 Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
7. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
8. Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
9. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Try to print. If the issue persists, it would confirm that the product has experienced an error with the fuser unit,
And requires a repair or replacement.
on Dec 06, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?