20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Bios password ibm thinkpad g40
Sounds like you tried this, but it's worth a shot again. Remove the CMOS battery on the motherboard and let the laptop sit for an hour, then replace the battery with a new one.
If the only real issue is changing the time and date, you can do this in Windows and it will reset the BIOS clock, too, of course.
If the problem is that the time and date keep reseting, you either have a low CMOS battery or a short on the motherboard that is resetting it.
If all else fails, you might need to flash the BIOS from a floppy disk with the latest BIOS version for your machine to reset it and go from there.
PS: BIOS reset problems on laptops are sometimes due to power problems caused by battery packs going bad; check your battery pack, too, and see if it is working okay.
Multimedia audio controller
1. Click on "Find Product"2. A popup window will open (Note: Hit continue after each selection if you need to)3. Select: "Laptops and netbooks"4. Then Select: "ThinkPad G Series Laptop"5. Then Select: "ThinkPad G40" 6. Then Select: "2384"7. Then Select:"32U"8. Then Select:<your Operating System> ... Hit "Go"9. The audio driver will be the 1st one on the list. Just hit the little [+] to see the file.10. Download the fileGood Luck!
My Ibm thinkpad g20 is
The best thing to do is if you don't know the password either re-install an OS or get a program called password re-setter and reset the password..
I have a Ibm Thinkpad
Could be a lot of reasons
- Disc's were corrupted during burning (CRC errors, etc) ---Can't fix
- Could be a blue ray disc ---Get a blue ray player
- Disc is damaged (scratches or smudges on the disc surface) --Clean smudges or get a disc repair kit for scratches
- Optical drive could be flaking out (going bad) ---Replace the optical drive
Comment if you need additional assistance.
Twenty plus vertical lines in
If the line appear from the moment you switch on your Laptop then your screen has gone faulty and will need to be replaced. Other option would be to use external screen.
I need graphic acceleratiton driver,
Thank you for your query
Please can you try the following
1) Go to www.devicedoctor.com
2) Download, install and run the software
3) click Scan and see if the software picks up any drivers
4) If so download and install them
How to reset power on password for laptop ibm g40
If you're talking about a BIOS password, then you will not likely get it reset or removed. There are some laptops that have a small "Reset" hole on the bottom of the laptop. If yours has one, then it will say "reset" next to it. Most laptops don't have that option anymore. The only other way is to get the BIOS chip on your motherboard replaced. If you're going to go thru all that hassle and money, then you would probably be better off buying a new laptop or a reconditioned one.
Hello sir ..
Not finding what you are looking for?