Need set up instructions
I bought one of these for $3.00. I found it in the clearance sale aisle at my local Wal-Mart. The instructions refer to it as being an "Automobile Clock."
In the instructions, "M" refers to the "Mode" button, "S" refers to the "Set" button, and "D" refers to the "Date" button. These are the instructions that came my KATEC #38 travel alarm clock:
1. In normal mode, there will show hour, minute, second and week. Push "D" to show date and push "S" to show alarm-time.
2. Adjust alarm-time: Push "M" two times to enter into alarm mode. Push "S" to choose hour and minute. Push "D" to adjust the right time. Finally, push "M" to return.
3. Adjust real time: Push "M" three times to enter into adjust time mode. Push "S" to choose second, minute, hour, day, week, and month in order. Push "D" to adjust correspondence number for right volume. Finally, push "M" to return to norm-al mode.
4. Sport Function: Push "M" for one time into sport watch function mode. The beginning state is show as 0:00:00. Push "D" to enter into recording time. Push "D" again to stop. Push "S" to return to the beginning mode 0:00:00.
5. Adjust ON/OFF alarm mode. In normal state, push "S" and "D". You can choose alarm on or off. When alarm operates, the alarm symbol will be displayed on.