20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
24 hour time
Per the instruction booklet: hold down the clock set button and then press on/off to toggle between 12 and 24 hour clock settings.
WON'T STAY ON
We have an Jensen JiMS-200 and it's a ipod docking station, which has a clock in it. We got no instructions in the box and have no idea how to change the time. I have searched the net without any success... Chez
How to set the time on a Jensen JR-175A clock radio?
Page seven of a similar model manual
1. With the unit in Standby mode, press and hold the TIME SET button for about 1 second
2. Press the (two right triangle / two left triangle buttons) to adjust the hour.
3. When the correct hour is selected, press the TIME SET button to confirm and the "minute digits" will begin to flash on the display.
4. Press the (twwo right triangle/two left triangle buttons) to adjust the minutes.
5. When the correct minute is selected, press the TIME SET button again to complete the setting.
Not finding what you are looking for?