20 Most Recent
Mad Catz Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Wireless Headset For Ps3 Questions & Answers
My mad catz head set
Sounds like you may have a defective unit. If it is under a year old I would contact the manufacturer immediately for a warranty replacement. Or you can start by taking it back to the store you bought it from if they offer any tech support. Hope this helps. Have a great day.
Cant hear anything
ya im having the same problem with mine, and im trying to play cod6. but i think its supposed to do that. but then again, why would they give u a earpeice if u cant hear anything. well, u can try pressing the volume up on the head set, and also go to accessory settings on your ps3 and turn it up. but im not sure if thats your problem, i havent tryed that yet. but hope it helps.
I need a manual for a GME TX610
If you're looking for a manual for the GME TX610, there are several ways you can obtain one. The GME TX610 is a handheld UHF CB radio that was manufactured by GME Electrophone, an Australian company that specializes in communication equipment.
One option is to visit the GME Electrophone website and navigate to the "Support" section. Here, you should be able to find user manuals for their products, including the GME TX610.
Another option is to reach out to GME Electrophone's customer support team and request a manual for the GME TX610. They may be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the manual.
If those options don't work, you can also search online for a digital copy of the manual. There are several websites that offer manuals for a wide range of products, including the GME TX610. However, be sure to download the manual from a reputable source to ensure that it's accurate and up-to-date. I cannot provide any website as it is legit, you have to search by yourself and ensure its validity.
By following these steps, you should be able to access a manual for the GME TX610 and learn how to use its features and functions effectively
3/26/2023 9:38:57 AM •
3 days ago
How to faulty find gr500 motorolla repeater when repeater channel is not working
1. Check the power supply to the repeater to ensure it is plugged in and working properly.
2. Check the antenna connections to ensure they are securely connected.
3. Check the coaxial cable connecting the antenna to the repeater to make sure it is free of any damage or degradation.
4. Check the settings on the repeater to ensure it is configured correctly for the channel.
5. Check the radio frequency of the repeater to ensure it is correct for the channel.
6. Check for any interference in the area that may be causing the repeater channel to fail.
7. Check the signal strength of the repeater to make sure it is strong enough to transmit the signal.
8. If possible, try another repeater in the same area to see if it is having the same issue.
3/17/2023 10:44:16 AM •
on Mar 17, 2023
How to fix Code 8001009 on PS3
The headset and the bluetooth adapter might not be able to work on your PS 3 console at all and in not compatible either.
3/11/2023 8:39:08 AM •
on Mar 11, 2023
Anyone ever had issue connecting a Nextech wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Headset to a PC?
It sounds like your headset is paired to your device, but is not being recognized as an audio playback device. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the default audio playback device: Right-click on the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of your screen and select "Open Sound settings." Under "Output," make sure that your headset is selected as the default playback device. If it's not, click on it to select it and then click "Set as default."
- Restart the Bluetooth services: Press Windows key + R on your keyboard, type "services.msc" in the Run dialog box and press Enter. Look for the Bluetooth services and restart them by right-clicking on each service and selecting "Restart."
- Update the Bluetooth driver: Go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest Bluetooth driver for your device. Install the driver and restart your computer.
- Reset the headset: Depending on the model of your headset, you may be able to reset it by holding down a button or a combination of buttons. Check the manual for instructions on how to reset your headset. Once the headset is reset, try pairing it again.
If none of these steps work, it's possible that there is an issue with the hardware of your headset. You may want to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance or consider getting a new headset.
2/26/2023 4:14:24 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Where can I find the frequencies for BC60XLT for Chippewa county, Wisconsin. Thank you.
I can suggest some resources that you can use to find the frequencies you're looking for.
One option is to check the website of the Chippewa County Sheriff's Office or the local government website for information on radio frequencies used by their departments. Another option is to visit the website of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and use their online database to search for radio frequencies assigned to Chippewa County.
You can also try searching for online forums or groups of radio enthusiasts or scanner hobbyists that may have information on frequencies used in the Chippewa County area.
It's important to note that you may need a license or permission to use certain frequencies, and it's always a good idea to check local regulations and guidelines before using any radio equipment.
2/22/2023 5:01:54 AM •
on Feb 22, 2023
Can a wireless headset be used with NEC SL1100 Phone
The NEC SL1100 phone can be used with a wireless headset, but it will require a specific type of connection.
The NEC SL1100 phone has a 2.5mm headset jack, which is not compatible with most wireless headsets, which typically use a USB or Bluetooth connection.
To use a wireless headset with the NEC SL1100 phone, you will need a USB-to-2.5mm headset adapter or a Bluetooth-to-2.5mm headset adapter.
The Plantronics CS50 wireless headset is not directly compatible with the NEC SL1100 phone. However, Plantronics offers a USB-to-2.5mm headset adapter which can be used with the CS50.
It's worth noting that some NEC SL1100 phones are equipped with a built-in Bluetooth module, which allows you to connect a Bluetooth headset directly. To check if your NEC SL1100 phone has this feature, you can check the user manual or contact the manufacturer.
It's important to check the compatibility of the wireless headset and the phone system, before making any purchase. It's recommended to consult the manual of the phone system or the technical support of the phone system provider to ensure that the wireless headset you plan to purchase is compatible with the phone system.
1/28/2023 12:43:05 AM •
on Jan 28, 2023
I need the wiring code for rd104e mic to DNT Strato 1 Din 8 Pin
The wiring code for an RD104E microphone to a DNT Strato 1 Din 8 Pin radio will vary depending on the specific models and manufacturers. It's recommended to check the user manual or the technical specifications of the microphone and the radio to find the correct wiring code.
Here is a general wiring code for RD104E Microphone to 8 pin DIN connector:
Pin 1 - Audio Pin 2 - PTT (Push to Talk) Pin 3 - N/C (No Connection) Pin 4 - N/C (No Connection) Pin 5 - N/C (No Connection) Pin 6 - N/C (No Connection) Pin 7 - Ground Pin 8 - +V (Power)
Keep in mind that this wiring code is a general one, and it may not work for your specific microphone and radio. So, it is highly recommended to check the user manual or the technical specifications of the microphone and the radio to find the correct wiring code.
Also, it's important to make sure that the voltage and amperage requirements of the microphone are compatible with the radio's power supply.
1/28/2023 12:37:47 AM •
on Jan 28, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?