20 Most Recent
Toshiba AT100-100 TABLET THRIVE Questions & Answers
Why Toshiba Tablet A100, number keypad on login page? Why asking for a password? Why I never seen this page so how could I know the password?
Hi Carla... There's a lot of possibilities on what may have happened. IT could range from a malware, a bug in an app that you have installed, practical joke, or someone just honestly played with it but didn't tell you. Anyways, you're only choice for now would be to do a system reset. Only catch is that it will erase all data in the tablet. If you're ok with that then here's what you need to do:
The following procedure will reset your tablet to factory settings and allow you to use it.
IMPORTANT: All personal data will be erased from the tablet during this procedure.
NOTE: It will take some time for the factory data reset to complete.
- Connect the tablet AC adapter and connect to power. Be sure to keep the tablet connected to an external power source until the procedure is complete.
- Turn off the tablet.
- Press and hold the "+" on the volume key.
- While continuing to hold the "+" volume key, press and hold the power button.
- Tablet will start (and let go of both buttons at this time).
- Please read the Android system recovery message that will display on top of the screen.
- Press the "Volume Up" to continue this process, or press the "Volume Down" key to cancel this process.
- If this process does not work for you, try the process again with the "-" volume key instead of the "+" volume key.
I hope this helps. Have a good weekend!
9/14/2014 12:43:46 AM •
on Sep 14, 2014
How to defrag toshiba thrive at100
Hi. You don't have to defrag a Toshiba tablet or any tablet's memory at all. It doesn't work like a the usual 3.5 or 2.5 HDD's that use mechanical platters. If the reason of doing it is because of a slow performance, you might want to see apps running in the background and "kill" them. Let me know if you need more information and will be more than glad to help! :)
12/17/2013 4:09:57 PM •
on Dec 17, 2013
Toshiba Strata CHSU40A3 no display or tone
If your Toshiba Strata CHSU40A3 phone system is not displaying anything and there is no dial tone, there could be a few reasons for this issue. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the power source: Make sure the phone system is plugged into a functioning power outlet and the power adapter is working correctly. You may also want to try plugging it into a different outlet to see if that helps.
- Check the connections: Make sure all the cables and cords are connected properly. If the phone is connected to a network, check the network cables as well.
- Reset the phone: Try resetting the phone system by unplugging it from the power source and plugging it back in after a minute. This will help to clear any issues with the phone system.
- Check for any damage: Inspect the phone system for any physical damage, such as cracks or breaks in the casing or any loose components. If you find any damage, the phone system may need to be repaired or replaced.
If none of these troubleshooting steps work, you may need to contact a professional to diagnose and repair the issue with your Toshiba Strata CHSU40A3 phone system.
3/2/2023 5:37:06 PM •
on Mar 02, 2023
What happened when Toshiba laptop shows alt+ctrl+del?
More commonly called 'control alt delete' or the 'three finger salute' it has two purposes. On a computer that is running, it brings up Task Manager and other instant settings like Switch User, or log Out. On a computer that is frozen, unresponsive, it does a hard rest and forces the computer to reboot.
2/22/2023 11:34:41 PM •
on Feb 22, 2023
My toshiba laptop displays an expected error occured. Error Code 0xc0000034 during booting window
This error code 0xc0000034 usually indicates a problem with the boot configuration data (BCD) file on your Toshiba laptop.
The BCD file stores boot configuration information and is required for Windows to start up. The most common cause of this error is a missing or corrupt BCD file.
You can try the following steps and can try to resolve this issue:
1. Boot into the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
2. Launch the Command Prompt.
3. Type the following command to rebuild the BCD file: "bootrec /rebuildbcd".
4. Press Enter and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If these mentioned steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to perform a repair install or a clean install of Windows.
2/3/2023 11:39:14 PM •
on Feb 03, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?