20 Most Recent
Philips A5.600 Computer Speakers Questions & Answers
I would like a wiring diagram inorder to connect
I know this is coming awfully late for the original poster, but for the sake of others in the same situation here's the pin diagram for the Phillips 9-pin connector. (See the image in the comments section)And for those interested also the receiver data cable pinout.
Lost remote control
Replacements may be available at eBay. If not check with the Philips Company directly. The control is no doubt some place in your home. Look behind the seat cushions....lots of things fall down there. Who knows; you may even find that lost change to pay for a new remote!
Which remote can replace my old broken remote of the philips A5.600
Most remotes that do not work can be fixed--I would go that route first.To help you I need to know if only some buttons do not work or all etc.The remote if some work can be tested: most shops have a card that the remote is pointed at--buttons pressed and the tester beeps or flashes a light---this can also be done with some digital cameras where the screen will flash when remote pointed at it when on to see if only certain or all buttons on the remote are working.The remote sends a infrared signal and this can be seen.If only a few (usually adjacent buttons) do not work something got spilled onto remote and got inside---this can also be easy.Let me know as much as you can. (see make a comment button on this page)
I've got a PC amplifier
Yes, the amp will work just fine without it . Just that it will be a lot harder to control it, and only for the basic settings.
Unfortunately a direct replacement remote can be obtained only by ordering directly at them - very expensive, not worth the money. You should better get an universal remote - the ones from Philips or Logitech will work for sure.
Why doesn't my Philips CDR820 copy a disc when I press "copy cd" then the "yes" button?
If your Philips CDR820 is not copying a disc when you press the "copy cd" button and then the "yes" button, there could be several reasons why this is happening. Here are some possible solutions you can try:
- Check the disc: Make sure the disc you are trying to copy is not scratched, dirty, or damaged. If it is, try using a different disc.
- Check the blank disc: Make sure the blank disc you are using is compatible with your Philips CDR820. Check the user manual for compatible disc formats.
- Clean the laser lens: If the laser lens is dirty, it may not be able to read the disc properly. Use a cleaning disc to clean the lens.
- Update the firmware: Check if there is an available firmware update for your Philips CDR820. If there is, download and install it to see if it fixes the issue.
- Reset the device: Try resetting the device by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes, then plugging it back in and trying to copy a disc again.
If none of these solutions work, it may be a hardware issue that requires professional repair. In that case, you may need to contact Philips customer support or a qualified technician for assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?