20 Most Recent
- Page 9 Questions & Answers
How can I change the copy count on a lexmark xs7170
1. You can change the copy count under the copy settings in your Lexmark device.
2. Power off the printer. Tap and hold the Go and Return buttons at the same time.
3. Turn on the printer and release the buttons. Now the printer prints the Performing Self Test page and modifies the copy count.
4. Go to Diagnostics and check the page count.
5. Tap Return and select the Preview menu. Choose the Reset Maintenance Count option and press Select to set the count to zero. Print a test page and complete the setup.
on Dec 18, 2018
My Lexmark X5630 does not switch on, what can I do?
1 Press to turn the printer off. 2 Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet. 3 Gently remove the power supply from the printer. 4 Reconnect the power supply to the printer. 5 Plug the power cord into the wall outlet. 6 Press to turn the printer on.
Make sure the cord on the back of the printer is pushed all the way into the socket, it should only fit one way. If that fails, check that there is power at the outlet you are using.
on Oct 26, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?