I have seen your issue on the paper feed for your printer. Well, I am thumu from india-Hyderabad. I would like provide my solutions on the issue.
This issue could happen due to the following below causes:
1. If you are not using the recommended Paper type for your Printer
2. If you feeding the Paper incorrect.
3. if paper type selected in the Printer Properties and the paper type that are trying to feed are mismatched.
4. If there is an issue with Paper Feed Rollers of your Printer. Or some times, the issue could also happen if there is some dust on the paper feed rollers.
5. If there is an issue with Printer software might have got corrupted.
Try below solutions :
1. Check whether the issue happens with all applications or not.
If it happens with all applications, then we need to troubleshoot further or if it happens with Particular application like MS-word, then we need to check the Print settings.
2. Make sure that you are using Correct and recommended Paper type for Printing and same paper type is selected in the Printer Properties.
3. If the issue still happens, then please disconnect the Printer from Wall outlet and from Computer, try to clean the Printer paper feed rollers . Please look in to Manual or Instruction set that is given with Printer to clean Paper feed rollers.
If the issue still happens, then I suggest you to opt and go for online Chat Support for your Printer. They can help you with much more information.
For your convienience, I would like to provide you web link for Online Chat Support for Lexmark Printers.
Once if you open the web page please click on the chat Support . This will get you to live Chat Support agent.
I hope that this should resolve the issue for you.
You can mail me at [email protected] if you need any further assistance on any issue. I'll be glad to help you.
Please visit the Lexmark website to download and install the Lexmark X73 Printer Driver on your computer. Select your operating system > click on "FILTER" > click on the driver under Recommended Downloads > download and execute the file. Simply follow the instructions on your computer screen to complete the installation.
cause of paper jams is debris/foreign objects that accidentally fell into the
paper feed area. Please follow steps below to fix the problem:
Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
Grab a flashlight and look inside the feeder for any debris or foreign objects.
If you're willing and physically able, you may also turn the printer over. Any
debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the table, open the printer cover
and remove the cartridges.
Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris in the cartridge carrier's
path or the paper path.
If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
Re-brick your printer. Pull out the power supply, black box where the
power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and load some paper. Try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
246 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!