Lexmark X85... | Answered on Sep 01, 2011
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Aug 03, 2011
This is sort of scenario is usually caused by dust inside the printer. Dust has a way of preventing the sensors from detecting paper. Also it prevents the rollers from having a firm grip on the paper while picking paper. Sometime one side grips well and tries to pick the paper while the other doesn't resulting in a jammed. I will suggest you get a long handle brush and try to reach as far inside the printer as possible and brush (from the back and front). If you have a blower you may also use it to blow well into the interior of the printer (If you do not have a blower the brushing will still do if you do it well.) This, if properly done should do it. Brush especially the rollers etc.
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Jul 30, 2011
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Nov 23, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on May 11, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Apr 26, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Apr 08, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Mar 08, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Jan 13, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Jan 10, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Jan 08, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Jan 07, 2010
Lexmark X85... | Answered on Dec 30, 2009
63 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!