How do i set my tablet to auto save to my SD card
There are several methods to help you set download application path to SD card by default.
Please follow the steps given below,
- Insert the SD card into the device, Touch 'File Browser' on 'Home screen'.
- Tap 'Apps', On Apps, select the 'App to be installed'.
- Tap OK to install the App to SD card.
- Tap 'Settings' on 'Home screen'.
- Tap 'Storage', Check to turn on SD card, and set 'SD card' as the default storage place.
- On your Android tablet or phone, tap the 'App drawer' icon from the home screen.
- From the displayed list, tap on the 'My files' icon.
- From the opened window, on the top right corner, tap the icon with four horizontal lines.
- From the displayed menu, tap the 'Settings' option.
- On the opened Settings window, under 'Select directories' on the left, tap the 'Set home directory' option.
- From the window that appears next, tap to select the desired folder or the entire external SD card where you want the files to be downloaded by default.
- Tap the Done button from the top right corner of the window when you are done.