20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
How to put picture on westclock 70024 manual
70026 Atomic Clock DST Setting Adjustment
- Press the MODE button (located on the back of the clock) three times (do not hold. ...
- Press and hold the MODE button for 3 seconds to enter the setting mode. ...
- To select between DST ON or OFF press the UP or DOWN button. ...
- Press the MODE button again to exit the DST setting mode.
on Mar 09, 2020
Motor e won't read from Dr card
I'm sure (well, reasonably sure) that this cryptic comment means something to you - would you care to enlighten the rest of us, please ?
Principally make and model of camera, size of SDHC card, any error message displayed and any other relevant information.
on Mar 05, 2020
Looking for a photo slideshow creator program?
Picture to Video Slide show enables you to make interesting scrapbook slideshows. Turn your images into powerful slideshows complete with music, conversion results in just four actions. Extraordinary pan and zoom capability movement results and conversion assurance your slideshows look like they were made by a pro! It's simple to generate excellent slideshows every time. One can do it by the help of photo slideshow maker
company. if anyone want to get a best one he should go with my provided link. Recommend you obtain its test edition for assessment if it satisfies your need, then choose whether to get the complete version
on Feb 26, 2020
Showing: lost communication err f6 eo
How do I fix it?
So I'm really sorry to tell you this, but this is the worst error you can get on this built in microwave oven combo. There is no way to test which component is bad and even technicians hate to see this error because without testing Kitchen Aid has provided a flow chart which basically states to:
1. Turn the circuit breaker off and Un-install the oven and remove the top panel of the oven and the left side panel. Check all wire connections and make sure everything is secure. Turn the circuit breaker back on to see if the error still exists and if so, proceed to the next step.
2. Replace the program manager (this is the control board on the left side of the unit which you can see when the left side panel is removed... of course the oven also has to be installed for this).
3. Replace the interface control boards for both the microwave and the oven. This is the display board on the control panel for the microwave and oven.
4. Replace the oven wiring harness.
So as you can see, with all these steps, there's really no "testing" that can be done, just replace this part, replace that part, etc until the problem is resolved. I'm really sorry you've ran into this problem and un-installing a built in oven/microwave unit is not easy to do anything at all as I'm sure you can assume.
on Feb 25, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?