20 Most Recent
- Page 6 Questions & Answers
Nikon D3100 :video recording file
From VLC player convert your *.mov files to avi or mpg or mp4 and play.
Go to Media
at top left of VLC menu or press Ctrl+R , you will be asked to select file which you want to convert. Select your file with *.mov extension.If you do not see your file in the directory
Select "All Files" option as shown.
Select output file type from the next menu as shown bellow
Save your file on Desktop and play with VLC.
on May 06, 2020
1997 sl600 top will not operate
Just giving a model number does not really enable us to help you. What is the actual make of the camera in question, please ? And when you say 'top will not operate', are you referring to the shutter button, the actual controls or the internal pop-up flash (if such is fitted to this camera - whatever it may be). Supplying this information, plus any other relevant details, will help us to help you.
on Apr 23, 2020
Zoom adjustment wont move, chg battery and no help. help
- In many apps, you can zoom in or out on specific items. For example, you can double-tap or pinch to look closer in Photos or expand webpage columns in Safari. You can also use the Zoom feature to magnify the screen no matter what you're doing. You can magnify the entire screen (Full Screen Zoom) or magnify only part of the screen with a resizable lens (Window Zoom). And, you can use Zoom together with VoiceOver.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Zoom, then turn on Zoom.
- Adjust any of the following:
- Follow Focus: Track your selections, the text insertion point, and your typing.
- Smart Typing: Switch to Window Zoom when a keyboard appears.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Turn on keyboard shortcuts to control Zoom.
- Zoom Controller: Turn the controller on, set controller actions, and adjust the color and opacity.
- Zoom Region: Choose Full Screen Zoom or Window Zoom.
- Zoom Filter: Choose None, Inverted, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted, or Low Light.
- Maximum Zoom Level: Drag the slider to adjust the level.
- If you use iPhone with a pointer device, you can also set the following below Pointer Control:
- Zoom Pan: Choose Continuous, Centered, or Edges to set how the screen image moves with the pointer.
- Adjust Size with Zoom: Allow the pointer to scale with zoom.
- To add Zoom to Accessibility Shortcut, go to Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut, then tap Zoom.
- Double-tap the screen with three fingers or use accessibility shortcuts to turn on Zoom.
- To see more of the screen, do any of the following:
- Adjust the magnification: Double-tap the screen with three fingers (without lifting your fingers after the second tap), then drag up or down. Or triple-tap with three fingers, then drag the Zoom Level slider.
- Move the Zoom lens: (Window Zoom) Drag the handle at the bottom of the Zoom lens.
- Pan to another area: (Full Screen Zoom) Drag the screen with three fingers.
- To adjust the settings with the Zoom menu, triple-tap with three fingers, then adjust any of the following:
- Choose Region: Choose Full Screen Zoom or Window Zoom.
- Resize Lens: (Window Zoom) Tap Resize Lens, then drag any of the round handles that appear.
- Choose Filter: Choose Inverted, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted, or Low Light.
- Show Controller: Show the Zoom Controller.
- To use the Zoom Controller, do any of the following:
- Show the Zoom menu: Tap the controller.
- Zoom in or out: Double-tap the controller.
- Pan: When zoomed in, drag the controller.
While using Zoom with Magic Keyboard, the screen image follows the insertion point, keeping it in the center of the display. See Use Magic Keyboard with iPhone
To turn off Zoom, double-tap the screen with three fingers or use accessibility shortcuts
on Apr 20, 2020
To e-mail a video takes
This is normal. Depending on your camera, the higher the quality of video, the larger the file-size. Larger files are difficult, if not impossible to send, due to file-size restrictions most email servers impose. In order to email videos, check you user guide to see if you can reduce the quality of your video, resulting in a smaller file-size. If not, you can look into services such as https://www.yousendit.com/ which allows you to send large files.
on Apr 16, 2020
Few months back i bought
If its only a couple of months old, it should still have a warranty. Certainly a manufacturer's warranty.
Its time to go back to Homeshop18 contact them via their customer care links and ask them for a refund or replacement.
on Apr 14, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?