20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The BlueOptics and BlueLAN brands include the following products: Optical Transceivers, Active Optical Cable and Direct Attach Twinax Cable Solutions, MPO / MTP Solutions, SAS Solutions, Stacking Cables, Twisted Pair and Fiber Optic Patch Cords, PLC Splitters, Multiplexers, Demultiplexers, as well as other data center and cloud solutions.
on Jan 08, 2021
You may need to "pair" the mouse with the receiver dongle. Look for a button on each. Press button on the dongle first, then on the mouse.
on Aug 28, 2011
I found a 2.4ghz tranceiver that I have no use for. Am broke but would take bottom dollar for it...
on Apr 29, 2011
Sometimes you may find certain keys of your laptop keyboard not working properly. You type those keys but there is no output on the screen or you need to press these keys firmly to get a result. You face this problem if you accidentally spill any liquid substance on your keyboard, or due to dust accumulating on the inside of the keys, pressing certain keys really hard while playing games or even due to absence of lubrication. Therefore you are suppose to maintain your laptop keyboard by cleaning and lubricating it regularly.
- To start with, take out each key out from the laptop keyboard. Use a small screwdriver to carefully pry each key by making it loose. As they become loose, keys will simply pop off. Also, take out the rubber piece present under every key. Keep the keys and rubber pieces in different containers.
- Once you have removed all keys from the keyboard, you will have to clean the keyboard from the inside. Use cotton swabs or ear bubs and slightly dip them in water. Avoid getting them too moist, as excess water can damage the keyboard. Meticulously clean the whole keyboard using moist cotton swabs, laying extra emphasis on key spaces.
- Now, start cleaning keys you had earlier removed and kept in the container. Use foam rubber and lighter fluid to clean each key alone. This will help in removing any sticky substance present on keys. Apply any household cleaner on these keys and let them stay for about 15 minutes. After this, wash all the keys properly using hot water and let the keys dry completely.
- The small rubber pieces which you took out earlier and kept in the container have to be thoroughly rinsed in warm water, after you have sprayed a household cleaner on them. Soak these rubber pieces up in paper napkins so that they dry quickly.
- To lubricate the keys, place all keys (facing top-down) on a flat surface. Apply mild lubricant from all sides, on all keys and leave them to dry. Avoid applying too much lubricant instead go for a light coat.
- Similar to the manner in which you lubricated the keys, apply mild lubricant on the keyboard surface and let it dry.
- Once you have cleaned and lubricated all the parts, carefully reassemble the laptop keyboard. Begin with placing all rubber components on the keyboard. Next, fix all keys in their respective positions cautiously securing the wire in these keys. Use your finger and press down all keys, one at a time, firmly so that they fit properly in the slots. That is it.
on Mar 30, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?