20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How can I get sound from my radio
If a cable speaker is shorted to ground or (in your case) the short was on the casing the radio mutes the output to save the amp. So
remove all cables and put them back to the radio & connect the speakers one by one to see if it works or mutes again
How to set the time on a Jensen JR-175A clock radio?
Page seven of a similar model manual
1. With the unit in Standby mode, press and hold the TIME SET button for about 1 second
2. Press the (two right triangle / two left triangle buttons) to adjust the hour.
3. When the correct hour is selected, press the TIME SET button to confirm and the "minute digits" will begin to flash on the display.
4. Press the (twwo right triangle/two left triangle buttons) to adjust the minutes.
5. When the correct minute is selected, press the TIME SET button again to complete the setting.
Not finding what you are looking for?