20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Can't get headphones to work on this unit
Aux-in jack is used to play another device such as an Ipod or other sources through your Jensen player, using it as some sort of an amplifier. Look for another port on your Jensen player that says "audio out" or "Spkr" (means speakers) to plug in her headphones. If you can't find any of these ports then you might have purchased a n actual boom box, which does not have the capability to play through headphones, sorry about that.
How to set the time on a Jensen JR-175A clock radio?
Page seven of a similar model manual
1. With the unit in Standby mode, press and hold the TIME SET button for about 1 second
2. Press the (two right triangle / two left triangle buttons) to adjust the hour.
3. When the correct hour is selected, press the TIME SET button to confirm and the "minute digits" will begin to flash on the display.
4. Press the (twwo right triangle/two left triangle buttons) to adjust the minutes.
5. When the correct minute is selected, press the TIME SET button again to complete the setting.
Not finding what you are looking for?