20 Most Recent
RCA Radioshack 31-5003 Stav-3860 60-watt A/v Receiver Questions & Answers
Why is my RCA STAV-3860 not coming on?
It sounds like the unit is getting power but is going into standby mode due to an internal fault. Sadly, newer receivers these days are not designed to be repaired but replaced!
look to see if muted or speakers switched off?
Where can I find a RCA Digital PLL radio model RP3711A user manual?
You can find the RCA Digital PLL Radio Model RP3711A user manual on the RCA website or on various other websites that offer user manuals for electronic devices. Here are the steps to find the manual on the RCA website:
- Go to the RCA website (https://rcaaudiovideo.com/).
- Click on the "Support" tab at the top of the page.
- Select "User Manuals" from the drop-down menu.
- Type "RP3711A" into the search bar and click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the "RP3711A" search result.
- Click on the "Download Manual" button to download the user manual in PDF format.
If you prefer, you can also search for the manual on other websites that offer electronic device user manuals, such as ManualsLib, ManualsOnline, or Retrevo.
3/14/2023 3:56:33 PM •
on Mar 14, 2023
RCA RD2052A turning on and off, not playing, and not displaying a volume bar
If your RCA RD2052A MP3 player is turning on and off, not playing, and not displaying a volume bar, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Reset the device: Sometimes resetting the MP3 player can solve the issue. To do this, press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds until the device turns off. Then, release the button and turn on the player again.
- Check the battery: Make sure the battery is fully charged and not low on power. If the battery is low, it may cause the player to turn off unexpectedly.
- Try a different USB cable: If the device is not charging or connecting to your computer, try using a different USB cable.
- Update the firmware: Visit the RCA website and check for any firmware updates for your device. Updating the firmware can sometimes solve any software issues.
- Contact customer support: If none of these steps work, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance.
3/3/2023 6:02:48 PM •
on Mar 03, 2023
Mixer XLR main output to AVR Receiver as RCA not sound on main speakers
It sounds like the issue might be with the routing of the signal from the wireless microphone to the main output on the mixer. Make sure the wireless microphone is plugged into the correct input channel on the mixer and that the channel is properly selected and turned up on the mixer.
Also, make sure that the main output on the mixer is selected as the output source and that the level is turned up to an appropriate level. It's possible that the level might be too low or the wrong output might be selected.
If you're still not getting any sound, try plugging in a different audio source (such as a phone or MP3 player) into the mixer's input and see if you can hear any sound through the main output. If you can hear sound from another source, then the issue might be with the wireless microphone or its connection to the mixer.
2/26/2023 5:13:45 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
I boiught an RCA MP3
MP3 players can only play music files in mp3 file format.
You can download mp3 music files off the Internet, some WEB sites charge a fee for music downloads.
You need to convert your CDs to mp3 music files onto yourcomputer or download them from the Internet and then copy them to your MP3player.
You can do this using Windows Media player and Rip the CDs - Media Player willcreate a MP3 music file for each music track.
Click on this link for instruction on converting music files to mp3 file format:- http://www.fixya.com/support/r5798418-creating_transferring_mp3_music_files
11/29/2022 3:19:37 AM •
on Nov 29, 2022
Got an ONN TV and an ONN soundbar. Hooked up via RCA cable. TV audio in PCM mode. Soundbar in AUX mode. Can't get any sound from soundbar. What have I missed?
PCM mode is a digital audio file that should be sent to the soundbar via an optical or coaxial digital audio cable. The coaxial digital audio cable uses an RCA plug but not the L/R stereo channels of analog audio. The aux input is usually the 3.5 MM cable from a computer, CD or MP3 player or a cell phone or tablet.
First, which type of RCA cable is connected between the sound bar and the TV? Second, are you sure that the TV connection is an audio out? (A number of recent TVs have only one audio output. This means there is only the optical audio out and not even a headphone jack.)
Once you double-check the input at the sound bar, choose the Line In input if you are using the stereo RCA cable. If you are using the Optical input, select that input. Use either the Mode button or the specific input button on the remote. Then double-check that the TV is set for the appropriate audio out.
I hope this helps. Please add a comment with the model of the TV and the sound bar for further information. I looked at the ONB18SB001 documentation for some of this. The manual for this Onn soundbar is available at Manuals Lib. See https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1498038/Onn-Onb18sb001.html?page=12#manual
for the list of input modes and the input to which they correspond. Here is the image of the inputs on the back of the ONB18SB001: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1498038/Onn-Onb18sb001.html?page=7#manual
9/8/2022 7:23:00 AM •
on Sep 08, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?