20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have a Vivitar mini digital camera but no CD to load software. Where can I get software download?
Mostly additional software isn't needed as digital cameras invariably capture and store images in jpeg format that can be downloaded, viewed and stored on any Windows computer and probably most other types.
Connect the camera to a usb port and switch on and the computer should recognise it and provide an onscreen menu. Once connected one of my cameras produces an onscreen menu where I have to select "connect to pc".
An alternative to the above is to remove the memory card from the camera and use a card reader to access the pictures.
The cd supplied with a digital camera is usually photo processing software, the like of which can be downloaded free from many online sources.
on May 25, 2020
The s/n that i have
- 100/3.5 Macro, serial number 218434
- 135 mm f2.3 Series 1, serial number 2826606
- 19mm/38 lens for Contax/Yashica, serial number 94061957
- 28/2.8 lens, serial number 282 404 68
- 283, serial number 0032418 (PACK BATTERY)
- 283, no serial number provided
- 283, flash, no serial number provided
- 5600 Autothryistor TTL flash w/ Minolta module & standard head, serial number unknown
- 60 -300 AF zoom, serial number 77900979
- 70-210mm f3.5 series 1 f/Pentax, serial number 22002890
- 90-180 f:4.5 Series 1 Flat Field Zoom, serial number 3517730
- FD fit 19mm f3.8 lens, serial number 93110044
- FD fit 70-210 macro zoom Series II, serial number 09811287
- Series 1 28-90 for Canon FD, serial number 28612541
on Oct 20, 2019
Insert Batteries Where on Vivitar VimiCam X014N?
Do you mean the Vivitar ViviCam X014N? If so, the battery compartment is on the right hand side as you look back of the camera with the view screen and menu buttons. The cover on the battery compartment will rotate up from the bottom of the camera when opened. This is shown in the manual although it isn't completely clear. The current link to the manual for the ViviCam X014 is http://www.vivitar.com/files_products/445/ViviCam_X014_Camera_Manual.pdf
. See pages 3-4 for the pictures of the battery compartment location. Note: the N suffix refers to the case color. The manual applies to any ViviCam X014.
I hope this helps.
on Sep 01, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?