Questions & Answers
Ricoh Aficio 1027 stopped working
You were able to scan okay before? If you can print but not scan, generally it's a firewall or permission problem. You could try creating an exception for the Ricoh in your firewall software.
The folder that you scan to hasn't moved, has it? Is the path still exactly the same? Try turning off your firewall and/or anti-virus software and see if you can scan then.
1,069 views | 0 helpful votes
Dark area on scanner output
you need a new CIS array, or the lamp is going bad. With all due respect buying office equipment on ebay is like shooting craps.
184 views | 0 helpful votes
How do I fix Ricoh printer offline windows 10 Problem?
How can I fix Printer Offline errors in Windows 10?
- Change printer settings.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Change printer properties.
- Reinstall your printer drivers.
- Install the latest updates.
- Add a second printer device.
- Check if you're using a VPN connection.
46 views | 0 helpful votes
Ricoh sp 210su printer service call sc556
SC556: Temperature deviation error
More than 1 degree Celsius temperature difference (between Center - End thermistor) is detected for 1.5 seconds 5 times in a row.
• Check Fusing thermistor position and it's harness connection
• Check the input voltage if it's out of the limit
• Replace Fusing unit
55 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?