- Page 2 Questions & Answers
How to recalibrate Golf Buddy Voice 2
Please perform a firmware update on your unit through using GB manager.
If that does not fix the issue, attempt the following steps to perform an emergency reboot:
*NOTE: If you have a WORLD unit, please replace the MENU button with the PROPLAY button to perform this reboot.
1. Please make sure that the unit is turned OFF.
2. Hold down the MENU button, then press the POWER button simultaneously.
3. Once the LCD (screen) powers on, release the POWER button BUT keep the MENU button pressed.
4. Once you see EMERGENCY REBOOT on the screen, release the MENU button and wait about 3-5 minutes for reboot to factory settings.
You may also try the emergency reboot using your computer (most effective way) by following these steps:
1. Make sure the GolfBuddy is powered off.
2. Please connect your USB cable to the computer WITHOUT your unit.
3. Hold down the Menu button.
4. As you are holding the Menu button down, please connect your GolfBuddy to the USB cable.
5. Once you see the EMERGENCY REBOOT screen, please release the Menu button but leave your unit connected to the USB cable until the process completes.
101 views | 0 helpful votes
Trying to figure out how old my Whirlpool washer is?
Trying to figure out how old my Whirlpool washer is Locate your machine's nameplate, which contains both the model and serial numbers. On top-loading Whirlpool washing machines, open the lid and look for the tag at the top rear of the tub. On front-loading washers, the tag is usually inside the door or near the bottom of the left or right side of the cabinet. If the tag is not in one of those places, pull the machine away from the wall and check the rear. Record the serial number with a pencil and paper or take a photograph. Be sure to record the serial number, not the model number. Decode the serial number at an online source like Appliance Cafe or Appliance 411 (links in Resources). Whirlpool serial numbers include a code in the second character for the year the product was built. Before 1990, the character was a number; from 1990 to 2010 the character was a letter. The number sequence started over in 2011.
114 views | 0 helpful votes
I need turret caps for konuspro
Words cannot begin to express how honoured and grateful we are that you have chosen to share this vital information with us. Had you asked where you could obtain these items, we would have been more that happy to have attempted to help you, but alas, all you did was tell us of your plight.
119 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?