20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
SCX 4016 Laser printer will
The pickup roller sits on top of the tray that lifts. Cleaned the roller with soapy water (fairy liquid is best). To get to the bit of the roller that you cant get to. Just ask the machine to print while watching the roller and when it start to rotate kill the power and then you can clean all of it. Power up again and the roller will turn back to its original position. all should be well now.
on Jun 04, 2011
How do I activate and
- Install the drivers for this device from the CD that came with it as per the link below
- Then connect the device and allow Windows some time to autodetect and load its drivers.
- After that you can start using it.
- To do that you can start MSWord and from the File Menu select Import. This will give you an option to import from the Scanner. Use that and scan a document.
- Else, there would be a software with the device that can enable you to scan the document directly from the scanner.
- Just remembert hat if you scan using the OCR (Optical Character Reader) SW then only would you be able to edit it. Otherwise, you can scan as a graphic file and that can be opened only in a graphic program, ie, Paint etc.
on Nov 24, 2010
I have error with this title: CRU Fuse error, but
This is a fuse error which is on the Cartridge, please check the cartridge very carefully, the fuse is somewhere on the edge of the cartridge/s, simply remove it and try again. You problem will be fixed.
I hope your cartridge must be similar with this one.. (click here)
If you need further help, let me know.
Thanks for using FixYa.
on Aug 30, 2010
Printing legal documents
Absolutely. Just click on the "PROPERTIES" button found on the "PRINT"menu. Find the "PAPER SOURCE" option, open it and select "Manual Paper Tray" or "Manual MPT". As soon as you confirm your print job, you unit will display a message asking for paper on the manual tray, which is the horizontal slot just above the paper tray. Insert each legal paper manually until your print job is done.
on Nov 01, 2007
Not finding what you are looking for?