20 Most Recent Stingpro ST444 1850 Watts Complete Amplifier 4 Gauge Hookup Kit Car Audio Amplifier Questions & Answers

If the amp has audio out then yes it only runs the speakers ran to it

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Oct 28, 2013

When running multiple amps you need a relay most of the time for the remote wire off the radio this is because the radio was built to power one not multiples. one 12 volt relay may help .check local car audio store. also when hooking up relay it has to have a 12 volt power wire connected to it usually the center pin on the relay is your connection for the power wire the you connect your remote wire from the radio to the relay then connect each amp independently to the relay. Hope this helps write back if not . and if so leave feedback

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on May 11, 2010

i have always heard that for ever 2000 watts you need at least 1 farad of capacitor. also once you hit more on the lines of 3000 or more you need a bigger alternator or battery and a capacitor is a must to keeping your amp running cooler and cleaner by keeping voltage drops to a minimum.

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Apr 14, 2010

you will need to get whats called a line level converter. This device takes a channel from your factory stereo, pads the level down to a reasonable level your amp can take without causing clipping. You can then use your external amp and subwoofers. One major problem with low quality line level converters is alternator hum. Just a warning. Good luck

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Mar 22, 2010

you need to get the adapter from best buy for about 20 bucks... then find the correct wire code for you head unit and splice into these wires with the "RCA line out adapter" i will be happy to assist you more if you can provide more detail

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Mar 22, 2010

if it powers up but no sound,check your speakers,if no power,invest in a 2-way fused power block-eliminates the need to loop wires from one amp to another

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Mar 20, 2010

Most factory radios do not have RCA outs, but most will have a remote wire. Usually used for a power antenna option. Your remote wire from the amp could be hooked to the power antenna wire on the factory radio and it would work great for turning on the amp. As for the RCA inputs on your amp, you will not be able to use them without RCA outs on your factory deck. Although most amps offer a high level input alternative and will use the standard speaker level out on your factory deck. This means the rear channel speaker wires from your factory deck will be used to feed the signal to the amp. You will have to check the instructions and manufactorer recomendations for the amp you are trying to hook up. Have fun and good luck!

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Mar 11, 2010

you need a (loc) line out convertor you can get at best buy or radio shack and the remote wire will need to be tap in at the fuse panel to the radio fuse. so that amp comes on when the car is turned on.

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Feb 04, 2010

Run a fused wire from your battery to your amp location. Ground amp to chassis, let ground be no longer than 20 in. For remote turn on wire, run a wire from your fuse box, to your amp and plug it into the R.E.M. slot on the amp. remember to put a switch in the wire somewhere easily accessible from drivers seat so you can easily turn your amp on, and off. If the switch isn't off it'll drain your battery when your car's not on. To attach signal wires, make sure your amp has highlevel inputs, splice wires from your speaker wires, and hook them up to the H.L. inputs on your amp. However, my advice as an audio enthusiast, and experienced installer is get an aftermarket unit. Sound quality is much, much better. Less distortion, better radio reception, much better music tuning ability. A good unit can run you a lot of money but, if your planning on driving this car for a long time, invest in an after market unit, you will not regret it. But if you don't want to then there's your instructions, if you have any more questions, please ask..

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Sep 21, 2009

Hello mhjoubert,

On the Punch 201s, the high-level inputs are located just below the gain control. When used to power a sub, most commonly these are connected to the rear speaker wires of your receiver. If the amp is used to power a set of normal speakers, you would connect them to whichever set of speaker wires you intend to power.

Actually, it's probably a better idea to install a low-level converter on the receiver speaker wires and then use the RCA connections for input. This way, you have better control on the input signal, lessen the possibility of induced noise, and do not need to worry about an impedance mismatch causing problems.

You can download a copy of the Rockford-Fosgate manual here:


Hope this helps.

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Apr 11, 2009

I'm afraid you must go to the back of the headunit... your only other option would be to catch the wires in the door sill going towards the back, or catch them in the kick panels going towards the front doors. This will prove to be much much harder than just removing the headunit.

Stingpro ST444... • Answered on Mar 31, 2008

you can call 800-266-2528... its the service dept

Stingpro Car... • Answered on Aug 20, 2009

Halo, plese send me the code for a Grundig wkc 5100.
Nr. GR 0941T0114753.

Car Audio &... • Answered 2 hours ago


Car Audio &... • Answered 3 days ago

see the video on youtube now , car head end audio unit. shows what button in Japanese to push. hieroglyphics. ??

Car Audio &... • Answered on May 02, 2021

Need the code color for the stereo wiring harness on a 2002 Chevy tracker

Car Audio &... • Answered on May 01, 2021

When you disconnect your battery and then reconnect itagain, it disables the radio. This is an anti-theft protection for your carradio. The enable your radio the activation code is in your vehicle owner's manual. Ifyou do not have this code you need to go to your Kia servicecentre and get them to enter this code for you.

Car Audio &... • Answered on Apr 28, 2021

You need frequency converter ..get on amozan an have it properly install in vehicle

Car Audio &... • Answered on Apr 24, 2021

Not finding what you are looking for?
Car Audio & Video Logo

Popular Tags

17 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Stingpro Car Audio & Video Experts

xxxxxx xxx

Level 3 Expert

5023 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76584 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18665 Answers

Are you a Stingpro Car Audio and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

Stingpro Car Audio & Video

  • Stingpro Car Audio & Video

Most Popular Question

plug in rca cables from amp

  • Car Audio & Video