20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to download ringtones
To download ringtone follow the below mentioned steps:
1) Select media icon
2) Select ringtone
3) press menu button
4) select download ringtone
JVM error 102
There is an issue with one or more of the .cod
files on the BlackBerry smartphone.To resolve this issue, perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry® Device Software on the BlackBerry smartphone using the application loader tool.
To perform a clean installation of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.5 and 4.6, perform the following steps:
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Double-click Application Loader.
- Click Add/Remove Applications.
- Type your BlackBerry smartphone password and click OK.
- Select the check boxes next to the names of the applications you want to load.
- Click Settings, and then select the check boxes beside Delete all application data and Erase all currently installed applications.
- Click OK.
- Click Next > Finish.
- When the process has completed, the message The loading operation was successful will appear. Click Main Menu to return to BlackBerry Desktop
Unlock BlackBerry 7290
Unfortunately, the unlock code for a BB 7290 is unique to each phone. The unlock code is based on the IMEI of your BB. After getting an unlock code then the steps to unlock are:
1. go to options
2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it
3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
4. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)
6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
7. type in the unlock code when prompted
8. After entering the code press the jog dial in
9. Your phone is now unlocked!
Invalid sim card
If your mobile shows the error
message "Invalid Sim" or "Sim Rejected" the your phone is locked to a
particular network. To fix this problem you need to unlock it. Use
unlock code to unlock your Blackberry 7290 . To get the code you have to
submit network provider, country and IMEI number of the mobile. Make
sure yourself whether you have knew the network provider to which your
mobile is locked, country to which the locked network belongs to and
IMEI number of your mobile. If not you can find the IMEI number in two
ways:1)Go to Options>status2)Find IMEI on the back of your mobile, behind the battery.3)Type *#06# and press call button. It will display your IMEI number.You
can find the network provider to which your mobile is currently locked
by switch off your mobile and switch on it again. A logo of the locked
network will get displayed on your mobile screen. After knew all these
get the code from the site Unbblock.com
these to them. Unlock it yourself using unlocking instructions which is
given in the site itself.
A to H are persons compared according to their age
A to H are persons compared according to their age and the speed at which they finish acertain job. A is older than B and faster than C. D is younger than E, older than H, and slowerthan F. G is older than H, younger than C, slower than H, and faster than F. H is older than Aand Slower than C. Based on the preceding statements, which of the following is true?
Not finding what you are looking for?