20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Upper PCA problem
Please RUN the software calibration for eady diagnostic and fix it. God bless you
However follow this steps and fix it. God bless you
1. A failure in the upper PCA overloads the low voltage power supply and causes it to drop below the preset level.
2. A fault in the interconnect cable (upper PCA to lower PCA) causing the input voltage to the upper PCA to be too low.
- If the error message is continually displayed when the unit is powered up, the upper PCA needs replaced.
External causes may make the error appear intermittently.
- If the AC input of the unit dips significantly during power up test sequences, the test could fail causing the error to appear.
- A treadmill connected to a non-dedicated AC circuit can experience this error intermittently.
- Determine if the interconnect cable is the cause by substituting a know good cable in place of the current cable. For test purposes, the substitute cable needs to be connected directly between the upper and lower PCA's, without routing the cable internally.
on Nov 22, 2013
Precor 9.27 Control Portion Not Turning On
1) Reset the c.breaker from your house
2) See the c.breaker or blown fuse in your treadmill see the block diagram +c. diagram
3) Try again, and proof.
4) Test the main switch from treadmill, and replace if necessary for OPEn, see the diagram how to do it.
God bless you
on Jun 11, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?