20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How Do I Can Fix My Toshiba Printer Offline Issue?
You need to check that your Printer is not in Printer Offline using mode. For this, you need to go to Devices in Windows settings and then click on Printers. Now, choose your own Printer from the list and then click on Open queue. Make sure that the Use Printer Offline option is unchecked. If it is checked, uncheck it.
on Oct 14, 2020
How Do I Resolve Toshiba Printer Offline Windows 10 issue?
Check if the printer is connected to the computer.
Check if the printer cable is faulty
Check printer drivers
Lastly, Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select "See what's printing". From the window that opens choose "Printer" from the menu bar at the top. Select "Use Printer Online" from the drop down menu
on Oct 08, 2020
How to reset admin and system password of toshiba estudio 2518?
- Turn off the power switch.
- Hold then Press "0 & 8" while turning it on.
- You Will Be in Test Mode Then, then press the "263" and "start" button.
- You will see your DEFAULT PASSWORD 123456 on the screen, clear the old password and enter the new password and press the "Start" key.
- Then switch off the machine and turn it back on the power socket. You can see reset your password.
on Sep 21, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?