20 Most Recent
- Page 9 Questions & Answers
Hi I have a lifefitness life stride 9500 and when
the best way is read you instruction manual, for instruction about this notification.
2) You must Lube the deck belt, by lack of maintenance you can have this notification.
3) Lube the rollers bearing.
4) Download the instruction manual if you do not have www. fitness.manualsonline.com or www. iconservice.com
5) Run the software calibration for diagnose and troubleshooting.
God bless you
on Jun 02, 2012
Life Fitness 9100HR Treadmill won't start
Typically a non start up of any electrical Exercise equipment raises alot of red flags If this treadmill will not start Check the internal fuse MAKE SURE ITS NOT PLUGGED IN!!!! UNPLUG IT FROM THE WALL
2 If there is NO Fuse and you just bought it new Return it for an exchange.
3 Check your wall outlet for less then 5 Bucks you can buy a wall outlet tester that tells you if your Outlet is good Or Bad.4 DO NOT Attempt to service this item on your own the way they make treadmills you have to have a qualified service tech come out and fix it because the risk of serious shock or death is emminent.
on May 04, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?