20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Put the memory card into an USB card reader and plug it into the USB port in your computer, then run the Recuva program.
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jazz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Go to these WEB sites to down Recuva http://download.cnet.com/Recuva/3000-2242_4-10753287.html www.filehippo.com/download_recuva
on May 07, 2014
Sanyo VPC-S770 view screen & pictures have a rosey tint
There is only one thing I can think of. If it is not this perhaps your camera is defect.
Your camera has a White balance setting. You can put it in Auto, Incand. Daylight, cloudy and Manual.
Check if it is in something other than Auto. If so, put it in Auto, till you think you can improve the colours by putting it in a special setting.
on Jan 29, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?