20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Sun Blade 2500
Have an APC
The port may be faulty, but you may also not have the software installed in the server to talk to the UPS.
Restart your computer
have a close look at the screen it will be quick you will see which key to press to enter biosDuring the boot process you will see on the screen to press a certain key to enter setup usually the Delete or F2 key
this will vary depending on your computer and operating system
Press and hold that key during the boot up process to enter BIOS using the arrow keys load failsafe defaults or load optimized defaults press escape then press f10 to save to cmos to restart
hope this helpsothers you might try
Acer: - Ctrl+Alt+EscALR PC: (F2) or (Ctrl)(Alt)Esc)AMI BIOS: (Del), (F1) or (F2)AST, Advantage, Award, Tandon: - Ctrl + Alt + EscAward BIOS: (Del) or (Ctrl)(Alt)(Esc)
How to boot from a cd?
Its very easy to boot from a cd.
When you put a cd in sometimes the computer will ask you to press any key to boot from the cd.
You can also try:
1) When you boot the pc the manufacture Logo pops up as the first thing on the screen, when this happens press F12 for the boot menu. The boot menu will show 3 or 4 options to boot from select the cd drive and you will be good to go.
2) If you do not see the cd drive in the boot menu then when you reboot the machine at the manufacture logo screen press F2 for the setup screen go to the Boot menu/order and set your cd drive to be recognized. Once its recognized go and re do step 1.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask me.
What is java programming language?
In order to understand the difference between high-level programming languages and lower level languages you might have to have a deeper knowledge of computers than you currently have, although I can try to the best of my ability to explain it simply.
Lower level programming languages are more directly related to the actual machine language
that the computer ends up reading in the end. Higher level programming languages are less representative of the actual machine code, and as a result may require either a more advanced compiler
or may require being compiled several times. Generally higher-level programming languages are easier for the user to write in than lower-level languages.
Getting rid of sun spots on my face
1) You needed a hat
2) You needed to apply sun screen every couple of hours.
3) Not all sun screens are equal.
4) The primary way to avoid sun damage is to stay out of the sun light. One day, people will walk around under umbrellas because of that.
5) Putting aside all the fraudulent claims of skin lighteners (might as well try lemon juice), beauty therapists can subject you to several treatments of a laser like device. It will sting your wallet more than your face. But you have to keep out of the sunlight following treatment or you are wasting your time. If you think you will be able to wander around for half an hour directly exposed to the sun, you are dead wrong. It will undo any therapy. Other than this method and some self-discipline, you would have to resort to makeup, something like Thin Lizzy.
Sun damage is such an issue in Australia that they have a slogan: Slip, slap, slop referring to preparation to go out in the sun. Hope you are wearing sun glasses.
Not finding what you are looking for?