How di i transfer photos from one phone to another
Follow the post below to know how to do that.
1. Run iTunes and choose "Edit > Preference > Device > Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically" at the upper left corner of the window.
2. Plug the old iPhone into the computer via the USB cable, and iTunes will recognize your iPhone. Right-click the name of your iPhone and choose "Back Up Now" in the drop-down menu.
3. iTunes will create a backup of your iPhone, and you may have to wait for a while until iTunes finishes backing up your iPhone.
4. Disconnect the old iPhone and plug it in the new iPhone. After iTunes recognized the new iPhone, and at the "Set Up iPhone" screen, select "Restore from iTunes Backup".
5. Select the most recent backup you just made from the restore menu in iTunes, then click "Continue". When the restoring process is done, the new iPhone will restart.
1. Pick up your old iPhone. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi. (If you're low on power, plug in as well.)
2. Launch Settings from the Home screen. Tap on iCloud > Backup. Then tap on Back Up Now.
3. Boot your new iPhone, and walk through the easy setup, then choose "Restore from iCloud Backup" when you're at the Setup Assistant place. Then log in your iCloud account and choose the backup of your old iPhone, click "Restore" to get it to your iPhone 7. Wait till the iPhone has finished restoring from a backup. When the restore process is complete, your iPhone will restart. Then it will be ready for use. You should also connect the device to iTunes to sync data not contained in the backup (such as music, videos, apps, and so on).
You should now be able to use your shiny new iPhone 7 or iPhone 6s. After the data has been restored, you can turn on your older iPhone on and erase all the content and settings.
Besides iTunes and iCloud, there is another easier way that can enable users to transfer all data from old iPhone to new iPhone with ease.
These methods above are helpful for transferring data from old iPhone to new iPhone 7, but they won't help you transfer to the non-purchased files, like CD copies, ripped videos and so on. At this moment, you will need the iPhone transfer software to transfer non-purchased files from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. Leawo iTransfer will provide much help on this issue. This software is used for transferring files among iOS devices, iTunes and computers, and it allows users to transfer non-purchased items without the sync of iTunes. The following guidance will set transferring music as an example, and show you how to transfer iPhone data to new iPhone.
on Jul 24, 2020