20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Won't connect to wireless router
I had the same problem wit my Cisco router Brand new from Walmart. I took it back and got a new router by Netgear. Problem solve .It seems to be a problem with Cisco....
How do I turn on my pandigital supernova tablet?
It could be two things, Jack: I would start by plugging it in to your charger for about 24 hrs to make sure it's not just the battery after that length of time not being used...OR, you might have to reset it to factory settings.
In the case of password lockouts or freezing, doing a hard reset on your android device could help you get back to the factory defaults.
First you need to make sure your tablet is powered off.
Hold down on the Volume + button and hold down the Power button at the same time.
Stuck in Android System Recovery Tips to Fix Recover Lost Data
- As soon as the tablet's screen turns on, let go of the Power button but keep the Volume + button held down until you see a large Android in the center of the screen.
- At this point you will see a screen with boot options.
- Use the Volume - button to go down to Wipe Data Factory Reset and tap the Power button to select this option.
- On the next screen use the Volume - button again to go down to Yes and use the Power button to select.
- At this point it will be going through the wiping and resetting process.
- When it's done you will see the first screen you came to when you first started the setup.
- Just tap the Power button to select Reboot System Now.
How can I setup blue tooth on the tablet to talk to my cell
Go in to setting look for blue tooth press it, go to your phone settings and look for the same thing on both units press Pair with device. At this time the blue tooth should turn on, blue tooth then should allow both units to hook up with each other FYI pass word should be 0000. if you need it
Www pandigital net support
In the lower left corner of the key pad you should see this--->?123 tap on that key to switch letters/numbers.
Not finding what you are looking for?