20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Does the L410 do audio recording?
Videos with sound is possible or you can record sound memos as well
Recording and Playing Sound Memos
You can record and play back sound memos for your photos while you view them on the LCD screen.
1. Turn the Mode dial to playback mode.
2. Press the MENU button. Playback Menu 1 is displayed.
3. Select Sound Memo by using the u d buttons, then press the r button.
4. Press the OK button and then start recording.
5. When you are finished recording, press the OK button. You can play or delete the sound memo or record
a new memo.
6. Press the MENU button twice to exit the menu.
When you play back a photo that includes a sound memo, the icon appears on the screen. Press the OK
button to play the sound.
You must have at least one photo saved to record a sound memo.
on Apr 05, 2008
How can I print multiple images on one page using the direct print feature?
Follow these steps:
1. Connect the camera to the printer.
2. Turn on the printer.
3. Turn the Mode dial to Playback mode and turn the camera on.
4. Press the (+) button on the camera.
5. Press the up or down button, choose Select images, then press the OK button.
Note: If you see the message “Use previous print order selection?” select No, then press the OK button.
6. The images display as thumbnails. Select the first photo to print using the < or > button.
7. Select the number of copies to print using the up or down button, press OK. The screen displays the print settings and the number of copies selected.
8. Press the MENU button to return to thumbnails.
9. Repeat steps 6, 7, and 8 to select additional images.
10. After you select all the images to print, press the MENU button.
11. Press the up or down button to select Print an Album.
12. Select the number of photos per page using the < or > button, then press the OK button.
Note: To determine the maximum number of images your printer can print per page see the table below. If you select more images per page than the printer supports, the camera will display the error “This function is not available”.
on Sep 13, 2005
The camera does not take a photo when I press the shutter button.
Check the following:
* Make sure the battery or batteries have power and are correctly installed. You may need to replace the batteries.
* Make sure the power is on. The camera may have turned off automatically to save power. Press the POWER button to turn the camera on.
* Make sure the Mode dial is set to the correct mode. The shutter button will operate when it is set to Manual mode, Automatic mode, Continous shooting mode and Video mode.
* Check the number in the lower left corner of the Camera’s LCD screen. If the number is 0, the memory card (or internal memory) is full. Copy the photos to a computer and delete them from the camera.
on Sep 13, 2005
Nothing appears on the LCD screen.
The camera may have shut off automatically to save power. Press the POWER button to turn it back on. Also make sure the mode dial is turned completely to the desired mode.
When the camera is connected to a computer, the LCD screen is disabled. When it is connected to a printer, press any button to display the print progress screen. After a moment, it disappears again.
on Sep 13, 2005
The LCD screen is hard to see
If the LCD screen is too bright or too dark, adjust the LCD Brightness setting in the Setup Menu.
If you are shooting photos outdoors in bright light, move the joystick to the icon showing the sun over shaowed area to turn on Outdoor mode and make the LCD screen easier to see in bright light.
on Sep 12, 2005
Not finding what you are looking for?