20 Most Recent
- Page 9 Questions & Answers
How do I find the password
should be assigned as either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- Username (all models) = admin
- Password (current models) = password
- Password (very old models) = 1234
on Jan 17, 2016
IMac, canon mx860, netgear router, error code 306.
- In iTunes, choose iTunes > Preferences (Mac) or Edit > Preferences (PC).
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the "Reset cache" button.
- Click OK and see if the issue is resolved.
Adjust Parental Controls in iTunes:
- Open iTunes.
- Access iTunes preferences:
- On a Mac: From the iTunes menu, choose Preferences.
- On a Windows PC: From the Edit menu, choose Preferences.
- Click the Parental Controls tab.
- Remove restrictions on Parental Controls.
visit the CBR Tech Solutions
on Nov 10, 2015
Why the need for firmware upgrade?
The power light is green, it is working, the problem lies with your internet connection.
1. Check the cabling.
3. Check with your ISP as to what the problem is.
on Nov 04, 2015
How do i change the password so people can't connect other than me?
The category is listed as Network and Wireless Adapters, but the question is leading to an answer regarding routers. The router in a network is what allows connection and assigns IP addresses. The router uses encryption and a security passkey (password) to allow uses to connect. You would need to log into the router using the administrator ID and password, go to the Wireless page and change the access password. ALL USERS would then need to reconnect using the new password.
on Oct 30, 2015
Where to enter password
To log into your router's Admin web interface:
- Using a computer that is connected to the router with an Ethernet cable, launch a web browser. Examples of web browsers include Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
- In the browser address bar, type http://www.routerlogin.com. You can also try the following:
on Sep 03, 2015
My password will not connect me to wifi
compare the password on your phone to another device that uses the same wi fi router
or log in to router and have it show the wi fi password and compare it to the password on the phone
make sure the phone is using router name ssid
on Jul 22, 2015
How can I get my netgear router to connect to my LG flatscreen tv so that I can watch Netflix?
You shouldn't need to manually enter in the network name. Refer to your documentation that came with your router for the default network name (SSID) and passphrase.
As always, I recommend you change these when you can to something more secure.
Select your network in your network settings on your TV, input the password, and it should connect.
If you can provide the model number(s) of the TV/router, I can guide you a bit further in the right direction.
Hope this helps!
on Jun 23, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?