- Page 9 Questions & Answers
Xerox 5225 fault code 062-345 how to remove this
1) The error code 062-345 appears on the printer's control panel if the printer's communication with the EEPROM fails.
2) To resolve this issue, turn the printer off and plug the power cord out from the printers' rear. The problem should be resolved.
3) Press the Back button until the printer status screen is displayed. Press the button repeatedly to switch between the status screen and the error screen.
437 views | 0 helpful votes
Xerox Colour 550 Black Band across the base of the print
1) Verify if the problem appears on all the three colors of the ink cartridge.
2) Go to the Calibrate Color tab on the front panel of your Xerox printer.
3) Print a Color Reference page and adjust the color settings on the printer's control panel.
4) Check if the toner levels are low in the cartridge. If the toner level is less or empty, replace the toner cartridge with a one that is compatible with your Xerox Color 550 printer.
5) After installing the replacement cartridges, print a test page to confirm if the problem has been fixed.
293 views | 0 helpful votes
Erase lamp failure in xerox
You can test the erase LED while still installed in the machine. However, I recommend to first remove the Erase LED assembly. Then reassemble the drum in the machine. Next, cheat the top cover interlock switch, and place the machine into diagnostics, then run 09-66. This turns the eraser LED on. I usually hold the LED assembly and gently shake it as vibration will often uncover the weaknesses in the assembly. If a section turns off, flashes, or does not light at all, you know what to do. Otherwise, I leave the LED on until the timer function turns the assembly off.
25 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?