20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Xerox DocuPrint P8ex
In order for me to deal with this query for you i need get some informations:
- what operation system does you computer have?
- Are you gonna connect via parallel, USB, or External Ethernet Adapter
Xerox 7225 Blocked Interrupt Button keep Flashing
If turning the machine on and off and on again does not clear the problem, your best bet is to contact Xerox support for the machine. That is what Xerox advises. I could suggest going to the printer driver for it on the server and seeing if you can reset that BUT that could waste your time and demand expertiese not at hand. I'd rather not lead you down the primrose path.
Xerox phaser 5550 no reconoce drum
Error J6-1 on a Xerox Phaser 5550 printer indicates that the machine has detected a problem with the drum cartridge. Here are a few possible solutions:
- Make sure that the drum cartridge is properly installed. The drum cartridge should be inserted all the way into the machine until it locks into place.
- Check the drum cartridge for any visible damage. If the drum cartridge is damaged, it will need to be replaced.
- Try resetting the drum cartridge by turning the printer off, unplugging it, and then plugging it back in.
- Check the printer's firmware version, if it is outdated, try updating it to the latest version.
- Clean the drum contact area on the printer with a soft cloth or a cotton swab moistened with isopropyl alcohol.
- If none of the above solutions work, it is best to contact a technician or the manufacturer's technical support for further assistance. They will be able to provide more specific instructions for your specific model and can guide you through the process of finding and fixing the problem.
Note that these are general suggestions and your specific case may require different actions. Also, it is important to make sure you are using a genuine and compatible drum cartridge for your specific model of Xerox Phaser 5550.
I have a Xerox xc 1040 copier the P letter appears when I try to copy even though the feed has paper
The P error code on a Xerox XC 1040 copier typically indicates a paper jam or paper feed issue. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check for any visible paper jams in the paper tray, the paper path, and the exit area.
- Remove any jammed paper and clear any debris from the paper tray and paper path.
- Make sure the paper tray is loaded correctly and that the paper is not wrinkled or bent.
- Check the paper guides and make sure they are adjusted correctly for the size of paper you are using.
- Check the paper sensors and make sure they are clean and not obstructed.
- Check the paper feed rollers and make sure they are clean and not worn out.
- Try to copy again and see if the issue is resolved.
It's important to note that the P error code could be caused by other issues such as a malfunctioning paper feed assembly or a software issue, if the problem persists after trying these steps, it is advisable to call a technician for further assistance.
Have the machine's manual close by and have the model number and the serial number of the machine when you contact the manufacturer or a technician for further assistance.
My printer xerox 6605 Had problem it made a lot copy more than I need . I try change windows and PC and cable but no thing new
It sounds like you are experiencing an issue with your Xerox 6605 printer. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
Check the printer settings to make sure that it is not set to make multiple copies by default.
Make sure that the printer is connected to the correct computer and that the cables are securely plugged in.
Check for any error messages on the printer's display screen and follow any troubleshooting steps suggested.
Try printing a test page to see if the issue is with a specific document or file.
If the issue persists, you may need to try resetting the printer to its default settings.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be helpful to consult the printer's manual or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
I need help on Xerox 8080
That is a problem with the fuser and it could be the fuser or it could be the power supply. Xerox is proprietary and you will have to contact them with you wallet in hand to get this repaired.
Xerox 8080 doesn't power on but rather gives a flash on the LCD
If your Xerox 8080 printer is giving a flash on the LCD screen when you try to power it on and then immediately shutting off, there could be a few different issues causing the problem. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the power supply: Make sure the power supply is properly connected and functioning. If the power supply is damaged or not functioning properly, it can cause the printer to give a flash on the LCD screen and then shut off.
- Check the printer's connections: Make sure all of the printer's connections are secure and properly aligned. If the connections are loose or damaged, it can cause the printer to give a flash on the LCD screen and then shut off.
- Check for any other visible issues: Inspect the printer and its components for any visible issues that may be causing the problem. This can include debris or foreign objects that may have gotten stuck in the printer, or damage to the printer or its components.
If you have tried these troubleshooting steps and the problem persists, it may be necessary to have the printer serviced by a professional. A technician will be able to diagnose the problem and determine the necessary repairs.
My question about xerox 5855
It sounds like your Xerox 5855 printer is experiencing a technical issue that is causing black stripes to appear on the printed pages and an error message to be displayed. There are a few things you can try to fix the problem:
- Check to make sure that the printer is properly connected to the computer and that all cables are securely in place.
- Check to make sure that the printer is fully operational and that all the necessary components, such as toner and ink, are installed and functioning properly.
- Check to make sure that the printer driver and software are up to date. You may need to download and install the latest version of the driver and software from the Xerox website.
- Clean the printer's printhead and roller. This can help to remove any dirt or debris that may be causing the black stripes to appear on the printed pages.
- Check the printer settings to make sure that the correct paper size and type are selected.
- If the issue persists, you may want to try resetting the printer to its factory settings. To do this, consult the printer's manual or contact Xerox customer support for further assistance.
If you have tried all of these steps and are still having issues with your Xerox 5855 printer showing black stripes on the printed pages and displaying an error message, you may need to have the printer serviced by a professional. You can contact Xerox customer support for further assistance and to find a service center near you.
Not finding what you are looking for?