20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My M15i Xerox Workcentre is
Solutions for : Vertical Black Lines on Copies When the Automatic Document Feeder and Document Glass are Used
Solution : Clean the Drum
- Make sure there is paper loaded in the paper tray.
- Press the [Menu / Exit] button on the Control Panel.
- Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button until 'Maintenance' is displayed on the Display Screen.
- Press the [Enter] button. 'Clean Drum' will be displayed.
- Press the [Enter] button. 'Cleaning Drum Please Wait' will be
displayed and a sheet of paper will be printed. Toner (Dry Ink)
particles on the Drum will be affixed to the paper.
- Repeat steps 1 - 5 until the page prints without any Toner particles.
on Aug 19, 2011
Will not power up
I have same problem at a customer. But i got here (in fixya) some solution... take out power supply unit,,, in smps, replace two capacitors... c21/c25... i have yet to do it. try it. give feed back. all the best
on Feb 02, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?