RCA RP3720 Clock Radio - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
Snooze set to 1 minute
First, move the slide switch at the left rear of the top of the unit all the way to the right. You'll see the colon blinking, indicating that you are in 'set' mode. Now turn the dial that surrounds the ON/OFF button on the top of the unit. You can move it clockwise or counterclockwise, to change the time forward or backward. When done, move the slide switch back to the far left. Done.
Where can I find a RCA Digital PLL radio model RP3711A user manual?
You can find the RCA Digital PLL Radio Model RP3711A user manual on the RCA website or on various other websites that offer user manuals for electronic devices. Here are the steps to find the manual on the RCA website:
- Go to the RCA website (https://rcaaudiovideo.com/).
- Click on the "Support" tab at the top of the page.
- Select "User Manuals" from the drop-down menu.
- Type "RP3711A" into the search bar and click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the "RP3711A" search result.
- Click on the "Download Manual" button to download the user manual in PDF format.
If you prefer, you can also search for the manual on other websites that offer electronic device user manuals, such as ManualsLib, ManualsOnline, or Retrevo.
3/14/2023 3:56:33 PM •
on Mar 14, 2023
RCA RD2052A turning on and off, not playing, and not displaying a volume bar
If your RCA RD2052A MP3 player is turning on and off, not playing, and not displaying a volume bar, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Reset the device: Sometimes resetting the MP3 player can solve the issue. To do this, press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds until the device turns off. Then, release the button and turn on the player again.
- Check the battery: Make sure the battery is fully charged and not low on power. If the battery is low, it may cause the player to turn off unexpectedly.
- Try a different USB cable: If the device is not charging or connecting to your computer, try using a different USB cable.
- Update the firmware: Visit the RCA website and check for any firmware updates for your device. Updating the firmware can sometimes solve any software issues.
- Contact customer support: If none of these steps work, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance.
3/3/2023 6:02:48 PM •
on Mar 03, 2023
Mixer XLR main output to AVR Receiver as RCA not sound on main speakers
It sounds like the issue might be with the routing of the signal from the wireless microphone to the main output on the mixer. Make sure the wireless microphone is plugged into the correct input channel on the mixer and that the channel is properly selected and turned up on the mixer.
Also, make sure that the main output on the mixer is selected as the output source and that the level is turned up to an appropriate level. It's possible that the level might be too low or the wrong output might be selected.
If you're still not getting any sound, try plugging in a different audio source (such as a phone or MP3 player) into the mixer's input and see if you can hear any sound through the main output. If you can hear sound from another source, then the issue might be with the wireless microphone or its connection to the mixer.
2/26/2023 5:13:45 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
I boiught an RCA MP3
MP3 players can only play music files in mp3 file format.
You can download mp3 music files off the Internet, some WEB sites charge a fee for music downloads.
You need to convert your CDs to mp3 music files onto yourcomputer or download them from the Internet and then copy them to your MP3player.
You can do this using Windows Media player and Rip the CDs - Media Player willcreate a MP3 music file for each music track.
Click on this link for instruction on converting music files to mp3 file format:- http://www.fixya.com/support/r5798418-creating_transferring_mp3_music_files
11/29/2022 3:19:37 AM •
on Nov 29, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?