There is an option to include DATE/TIME on still images.
1. Press the menu button and press the RIGHT button to select
2. Press the DOWN button and the cursor will be shifted to the main
3. Select [FORMAT] menu by pressing the UP/DOWN button.
4. Press the DOWN button on the [FORMAT] menu and the next
menu page will be displayed.
5. Select the [IMPRINT] menu by pressing the UP/DOWN button.
6. Press the RIGHT button and the cursor will shift to the [IMPRINT]
7. Select the desired sub menu by pressing the UP/DOWN button.
- OFF : DATE & TIME will not be stamped on the image file.
- DATE : Only DATE will be stamped on the image file.
- DATE&TIME : DATE & TIME will be stamped on the image file.
8. Press the OK button to confirm the setting.
Press the menu button twice and the menu display will disappear.
Date & Time are imprinted at the bottom right side of the LCD monitor.
Date will be imprinted as DATE TYPE setting.
TIME is imprinted in the following way : [Hour / Minute/ Second] and hours are shown using
the 12 hour clock.
The imprint function is unaffected by the camera being switched on and off.
Date & Time is imprinted as you set it in the DATE SET, TIME SET menu.
The imprint function is applied only to the still image.
If you need the manual you can get it on the link below page 88 will tell you how. Just scrool down and type in the # code and click on download.
Good Luck and Please rate