20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Samsung HW-K850 no sound
Ensure your soundbar is turned on. Make sure that the volume is turned up on your soundbar. Try cycling through the sources slowly waiting 5 seconds on each to make sure you have the proper and correct source selected.Make sure that the audio cable is fully inserted into the sockets of your TV and soundbar You could take it to Samsung then to see if they can fix it if still having no luck.
on May 16, 2020
My Samsung 3D player HT-E6750W turns itself on and off any help please
SOLUTION: This was happening to us for over 6 months, lately its every few minutes, i just figured out its due to faulty front touch pad, if you open the unit and remove front face of the player, remove the single small ribbon wire that connects to front touch pad, leave the other little ribbon wire as this is for the remote control IR receiver, only the remote control can work with this now obviously.
on Apr 10, 2020
Samsung ht-tx500 keeps saying no disc what could the problem be?
- There may be DVD region limitations on your device, and you use a DVD disc that is not listed in your device.
- It may also be the vendor of your brand DVD disc, including those that are not recommended.
- The format of the files on your DVD disc, does not support.
- Disc Optic is dirty / dusty. Clean it.
- Disc is scratched.
- Damage to the disc player.
This picture is captured fromf the User Manual, page 6.
on Apr 07, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?