20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
Connecting Sony PS2 to Panasonic HT32LZD85
First off you need to retire that ps2 and join the PS3 revolution, well worth the money although with the recent drop of the inferior x-box 360 the PS3 may follow suit shortly.
Now, I'm gathering from your discription limited as it may be that you had an adapter that connected the the stock cable that was included with your ps2 which consists of the end that interfaces with the ps2 and the end that is ment to provide the signal to your tv which includes your composite video (yellow) and your left and right audio (red&white).
If this is case then it should be a simple matter of removing the adapter that changed the source (ps2) signal to aerial and pluging the yellow red and white cables direct to your tv (standard imputs at the rear of the television should be video 1,2,3 ect.
Then just make sure your tv is on and set to the correct imput and you should be rockin and rolling in no time.
How do I set up my clock on Panasonic Omni vision vcr without a remote controller
You can set up the clock on a Panasonic OmniVision VCR without a remote controller by using the buttons on the front panel of the VCR. The process may vary depending on the specific model of your VCR, but in general, the steps are as follows:
- Press the "Menu" button on the front panel of the VCR.
- Use the "Channel Up" and "Channel Down" buttons to navigate to the "Clock" option and press the "Enter" button.
- Use the "Rewind" and "Fast Forward" buttons to set the hour and press "Enter"
- Use the "Rewind" and "Fast Forward" buttons to set the minutes and press "Enter"
- Press the "Menu" button again to exit the clock-setting menu.
1/23/2023 10:12:11 PM •
on Jan 23, 2023
Can I get my stuck VHS tape out of my Panasonic VCR without disassembling it?
Here are some steps you can try:
- Unplug the VCR and wait for it to cool down. A warm VCR can cause the tape to expand, making it harder to remove.
- Locate the cassette holder release button, which is typically located on the front or side of the VCR. Press the button to open the cassette holder.
- Gently pull the tape out of the VCR using your fingers. If the tape is stuck, try gently rocking it back and forth or wiggling it to loosen it.
- If the tape is still stuck, try using a pair of tweezers or a pencil to gently push the tape out of the VCR. Be careful not to damage the tape or the VCR.
- If the above methods do not work, you can try turning the VCR upside down and gently shaking it to try to loosen the tape.
- If none of the above methods work, you may have to disassemble the VCR to remove the tape. This should be done by a professional as it can cause damage to your equipment and void the warranty.
It's important to remember that attempting to forcefully remove a stuck tape can cause damage to both the tape and the VCR, so it's best to be patient and use gentle techniques.
1/15/2023 1:02:18 AM •
on Jan 15, 2023
Panasonic DVD player s38 won't power on
- Check the power source: Make sure that the DVD player is properly plugged into a working outlet and that the outlet has power. Also, try using a different power outlet or power cord to rule out any issues with the outlet or power cord.
- Check the power switch: Make sure that the power switch on the DVD player is in the "on" position. If the switch is in the "off" position, the DVD player will not power on.
- Check the batteries: If the DVD player is battery-powered, make sure that the batteries are properly installed and have a sufficient charge.
- Check the fuse: The DVD player may have a fuse that protects the device from power surges. Check the user manual for instructions on how to check the fuse, and replace it if it's blown.
- Check for any physical damage: Inspect the device for any visible damage such as a broken power cord, bent power pins, or damage to the power switch.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's likely that there is a problem with the internal power supply or other components of the DVD player, and it's recommended to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician for repair.
1/13/2023 11:46:04 AM •
on Jan 13, 2023
How to connect my panasonic blu-ray disc player remote, DMP-BD91P-K with the tv
When a Panasonic Blu-Ray recorder (DMR) shows "BD 1" "BD 2" or "BD 3" on its display, it means the remote control is not paired with the correct device. To change the channel the remote control operates on, you need to hold the "1", "2" or "3" remote control buttons simultaneously with the "OK" button for more than 5 seconds. If you want to change the channel of the device, you need to go to the "configuration" options and change the device to "BD1", "BD2", or "BD3
1/11/2023 9:31:05 PM •
on Jan 11, 2023
I have a Syvania SSD803 DVD/VCR combo that I connected to my Panasonic Smart TV. DVDs play well with video and and audio but I only get black and white video. How can fix this issue?
There are a few possible reasons why you may be experiencing black and white video when playing DVDs on your Syvania SSD803 DVD/VCR combo. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the video settings on your TV. Make sure that the TV is set to display color and that the correct video input is selected.
- Check the cables. Make sure that the cables connecting the DVD/VCR combo to the TV are securely plugged in and that they are in good condition. If the cables are damaged or loose, they may cause the video to be distorted or not display at all.
- Check the DVD/VCR combo. Make sure that the DVD/VCR combo is set to output color video and that all of the connections are secure. If the DVD/VCR combo is not set to output color video or if the connections are loose, it may cause the video to be displayed in black and white.
- Check the DVD. Make sure that the DVD itself is in good condition and that it is compatible with the DVD/VCR combo. If the DVD is damaged or is not compatible with the DVD/VCR combo, it may cause the video to be displayed in black and white.
If none of these troubleshooting steps resolve the issue, it is possible that there is a problem with the DVD/VCR combo itself. In this case, you may need to have it repaired or replaced
1/7/2023 9:05:10 PM •
on Jan 07, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?