20 Most Recent
- Page 5 Questions & Answers
Cav 2 2.1 speakers volume control is burnt
Short circuit in the board. Lcukily you can get a very inexpensive Universal Remote for almost nothing now. Shorts will smell similar to burned plastic, otherwise known as ozone. Discard the controller after removing batteries.
9/20/2012 6:35:40 PM •
on Sep 20, 2012
My FM will not play this morning PLAYED GREAT LAST night.
Question edited for clarity. In this category 'AM' is Amplitude Modulation and old radio band.
All question need FULL 'make model (what it is)' please.
Check that the aerial hasn't become detached or eaten.
Make sure whatever the device is, is set to FM.
My cassette player won't go around on model # 9208M
If your model 9208M cassette player is having trouble going around, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
First, make sure that the player is properly plugged in and that the power cord is not damaged. Next, check to see if the player's belt is loose or broken.
If the belt is loose, you can try tightening it with a Phillips head screwdriver. If the belt is broken, you can purchase a replacement belt from an electronics store
FIX MY PCDJ RED NUMARK MIXER VERSION 5.0
Bug in program.... either reset computer date to any month or year prior to 7/2013 ( and set check boxes to not to set clock over internet other automatic time adjust ). OR use a stand alone program to open PCDJ like " RUN AS DATE" ( keeps computer clock normal for other programs and restore,,, etc. ). But requires that you open it in that program each time.
If anyone hears of a better fix... please post.
How do I remove platter from a MCS 6202 turntable?
1. Remove the screws from the platter - This is the first step in taking apart your turntable. You will need to remove the screws that hold the platter in place.
Be careful not to lose these screws as they are essential to the reassembly of your turntable.
2. Lift the platter off of the spindle - Once the screws have been removed, you can now lift the platter off of the spindle. Be careful not to damage the spindle as this can cause problems when trying to reassemble your turntable.
3. Remove the felt slipmat - The felt slipmat is there to protect your records from damage. You will need to remove this before you can access the cartridge.
4. Remove the dust cover - The dust cover is there to protect the internal components of your turntable from dust and other debris. You will need to remove this before you can proceed with the next steps.
5. Remove the headshell - The headshell is what holds the cartridge in place. You will need to remove this in order to access the cartridge.
6. Remove the cartridge - The cartridge is the part of your turntable that actually reads the music from your records. You will need to remove this in order to replace the stylus.
7. Remove the stylus - The stylus is the part of the cartridge that comes into contact with your records. You will need to remove this in order to replace it with a new one.
8. Remove the tonearm - The tonearm is the part of your turntable that holds the cartridge in place. You will need to remove this in order to access the motor.
9. Remove the belt - The belt is what drives the platter. You will need to remove this in order to access the motor.
10. Remove the platter - The platter is the part of your turntable that the record sits on. You will need to remove this in order to access the motor.
11. Remove the motor - The motor is what drives the platter. You will need to remove this in order to access the feet.
12. Remove the feet - The feet are what support the turntable. You will need to remove these in order to access the base.
I hope this helps/Good luck!
Which type of fibre optic is used with multimode fibre
The most common type of optical fiber is made from glass, and it is called single-mode fiber. But there are other types of optical fiber such as multimode fiber or glass-coated plastic, which is called plastic optical fiber. The most important thing about these different types of optical fiber is the size of the core. The core of the single-mode fiber is about the size of a human hair, but the core of the multimode fibers is about 50 times bigger. This is called the core size. The core of the single-mode fiber is so small because it only carries a light that travels in a single ray. The core of the multimode fiber is so big because it can carry light that breaks into several rays.
How to download a song?
I don't know where you want to download from but i will tell you how to it from youtube,
1. go find a song you like on youtube
2, once you have it then pause it and go to the top and put "ss" in front of where it says youtube
that will bring you to a download page
3. click on download then the music video will be in your windows download folder. just click it and it shound open up and play
the only thing is you would have the video there but there are ways to just use the audio
Not finding what you are looking for?