20 Most Recent
Sony KV-27V65 27" TV Questions & Answers
PART # OF FLYBACK KV-27V65
the number is usually right on the part, if in NORTH AMERICA CONTACT either Sony or Andrews Electronics in California, a lot of the old Sams Photofacts may have this information as well, its a pretty old set so it is quite likely the part NO LONGER IS AVAILABLE.
NOISE LINES I THINK
HelloThese lines are calle vertical retrace lines. Try to eleimitate them by adjusting its screen control. Screen control is inside the Tv, can be located at the LOT.
I cannot get the picture-in-picture
You must press function before you can control PIP with the yellow labelled buttons.
Press to change the TV channel in the window picture.
Press to move the location of the window picture [counterclokwise] around the main picture.
Press to freeze the window picture with Freeze button.
Press freeze button on the remote handset again to restore the previous screen.
Hello i have a sony kv 27v65. i have no pic or
It can be repaired if you are handy with electronics stuff repair and can replace parts in circuit board with proper tools.
Please ask chat expert the details about 10 times and 4 times blinking error code and do the repair as per instruction.
4 times blinks shows problem in Vertical Deflection area. Please check Vertical Output IC and its supplied volts.
No picture - sound always on
1}Take batts out of remote,in case it is sending
from a stuck button.
2)Check all tactil switches
3)Check for liquid spill damage in area of micro
and tact switches.
Help, the sony slv-x715 video cassette recorder does not read the cassette. Error code : 3L 22 AA, tried 10 cassettes to no avail
If your Sony SLV-X715 VCR is not reading the cassette and you are receiving the error code 3L 22 AA, there could be a few potential issues causing the problem. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Clean the Video Heads: The error code you are seeing may be related to dirty or clogged video heads. Try using a cleaning cassette to clean the heads and see if this resolves the issue.
- Check the Cassette Compatibility: Ensure that the cassette tapes you are trying to use are compatible with your VCR. Some tapes may not be compatible due to their format or quality. Check the user manual to ensure that you are using the correct cassette tapes.
- Check the Cassette Loading Mechanism: Ensure that the cassette is properly inserted into the VCR and that the loading mechanism is functioning correctly. Check for any obstructions or damage to the mechanism that may be preventing the cassette from loading properly.
- Reset the VCR: Try resetting the VCR by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes, then plugging it back in and trying again.
- Contact Technical Support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Sony technical support for assistance. They can provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps or guide you through the process of repairing or replacing your VCR if needed.
It's worth noting that the error code you are seeing may indicate a specific issue with your VCR, so you may want to consult the user manual or online forums for more information on what the code means and how to address it.
Sony lcd has lines- vertical AND horizontal white lines
Yes, it's possible that the T-Con board in your Sony LCD TV may need to be repaired or replaced if it's causing vertical and horizontal white lines on the screen. The T-Con board is responsible for translating the digital signal from the TV's main board into a format that the LCD panel can display.
Before replacing the T-Con board, you may want to try some additional troubleshooting steps, such as checking all the cables and connections, performing a factory reset of the TV, and updating the firmware. However, if none of these steps resolve the issue, then the T-Con board may need to be replaced.
You can purchase a replacement T-Con board online or from a TV repair shop. If you're comfortable with electronics repair, you may be able to replace the board yourself by following instructions provided with the new T-Con board. Alternatively, you can hire a professional TV repair technician to replace the board for you.
Bdp S500 code for the Sony em-AAPO13 remote?
The programming code for the Sony BDP S500 to be used with the RM-AAP013 remote is 31758. Here are the steps to program the remote:
- Turn on your Sony BDP S500 player.
- Press and hold the "S" button on the RM-AAP013 remote until the "Amp" button flashes.
- Enter the programming code 31758 using the number keys on the remote.
- Press the "Enter" button.
- Wait for the "Amp" button to stop flashing.
- Test the remote to ensure that it is working properly with the Sony BDP S500 player.
My sony vhs player starts and then immediately stops with scrambled picture
There could be several reasons why your Sony VHS player is starting and then immediately stopping with a scrambled picture. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check the VHS tape: It's possible that the VHS tape itself is damaged or dirty, causing the player to stop and the picture to become scrambled. Try cleaning the tape or using a different one to see if that solves the issue.
- Clean the player: Over time, dust and dirt can accumulate inside the VHS player, which can cause it to malfunction. Try cleaning the player with a soft cloth and compressed air to remove any debris that may be causing the issue.
- Check the connections: Make sure that all the cables are properly connected to the player and the TV. Sometimes loose or faulty connections can cause the player to stop working or display a scrambled picture.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the player is set to the correct mode (VHS playback, for example) and that the tracking is set correctly. Adjusting the tracking can help to improve the picture quality and prevent it from becoming scrambled.
If none of these steps work, it's possible that the player may need to be repaired or replaced.
I want blink code of sony ke-42ts2u
The 6-time blink code for the Sony KE-42TS2U indicates a backlight error. This may be due to a faulty backlight inverter board, or a problem with the power supply to the backlight inverter board. It is recommended to have the TV serviced by a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the issue.
How do I program coolsat remote to Sony TV
Programming a Coolsat remote to a Sony TV is a straightforward process that can be done in a few steps. Here's how you can do it:
- Turn on the Sony TV: Make sure that the Sony TV is turned on and in the correct input mode so you can see the on-screen menu.
- Locate the code list: Check the manual that came with the Coolsat remote for a list of codes for Sony TVs. The codes are usually organized by brand.
- Try the first code: Using the Coolsat remote, press and hold the "Code Search" button until the light on the remote turns on. Then, enter the first code for Sony TVs into the remote. You can usually do this by pressing the number buttons on the remote.
- Test the code: After entering the code, press the "Power" button on the remote. If the Sony TV turns off, then the code is correct and you can proceed to the next step. If the TV doesn't turn off, try the next code from the list. Repeat this process until you find a code that works for your TV.
- Store the code: If you've found a code that works for your TV, press and hold the "Code Search" button again until the light on the remote turns off. This will store the code in the remote's memory and allow you to use it to control your TV in the future.
- Test the remote: Finally, test the remote by using it to control the TV's volume, channel, and other functions to make sure everything is working correctly.
If the codes listed in the manual don't work for your TV, you may be able to find additional codes online or by contacting the manufacturer. You can also try using the "Code Search" function on the remote, which will allow you to find a code by scanning through all the codes in the remote's memory.
Help updating firmware on Sony XR-77A80J
Updating the firmware on your Sony XR-77A80J can be a tricky process if not done correctly. To begin, you should check that the firmware update file on your 4GB FAT32 flash drive matches the version of your TV. You should also check that the 5 files inside the sony_dtv[...].zip archive have been extracted and loaded onto the drive correctly.
Once you have done this, follow the instructions provided by TVPartsToday carefully. Make sure to plug in the drive before powering on the TV and not press any power button. If you are not seeing any kind of status light or display on the TV, you should check that the USB drive is properly connected. Make sure the connection is snug and the drive is fully inserted into the port.
If the issue persists, you may need to contact a professional for help. They will be able to provide more accurate advice for your particular TV model. You may also want to refer to your owner's manual for further troubleshooting tips.
Not finding what you are looking for?