20 Most Recent
Sony KV-32S66 32" TV Questions & Answers
Do I need digital converter box if i go without
The digital convertor Box is needed when you have taken a cable connection with a digital option. This allows you to choose as many channels as you need and the number of channels will be more than on an analogue cable line.
So you must decide if you need a cluster of channels to select and choose, the digital wil help but the cable will be cheaper.
The dish to select a satellite requires a LNB with the decoder of the service provider.You must check the options available.
Hope you decide.
Hi: That could be the power cord itself shorting out right near where it plugs into the set.
DO NOT hesitate removing the plug from the AC wall plug, since fires have started this way!!
If its the cord you can replace it or if its inside the set it will need repair.
Help, the sony slv-x715 video cassette recorder does not read the cassette. Error code : 3L 22 AA, tried 10 cassettes to no avail
If your Sony SLV-X715 VCR is not reading the cassette and you are receiving the error code 3L 22 AA, there could be a few potential issues causing the problem. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Clean the Video Heads: The error code you are seeing may be related to dirty or clogged video heads. Try using a cleaning cassette to clean the heads and see if this resolves the issue.
- Check the Cassette Compatibility: Ensure that the cassette tapes you are trying to use are compatible with your VCR. Some tapes may not be compatible due to their format or quality. Check the user manual to ensure that you are using the correct cassette tapes.
- Check the Cassette Loading Mechanism: Ensure that the cassette is properly inserted into the VCR and that the loading mechanism is functioning correctly. Check for any obstructions or damage to the mechanism that may be preventing the cassette from loading properly.
- Reset the VCR: Try resetting the VCR by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes, then plugging it back in and trying again.
- Contact Technical Support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Sony technical support for assistance. They can provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps or guide you through the process of repairing or replacing your VCR if needed.
It's worth noting that the error code you are seeing may indicate a specific issue with your VCR, so you may want to consult the user manual or online forums for more information on what the code means and how to address it.
Sony lcd has lines- vertical AND horizontal white lines
Yes, it's possible that the T-Con board in your Sony LCD TV may need to be repaired or replaced if it's causing vertical and horizontal white lines on the screen. The T-Con board is responsible for translating the digital signal from the TV's main board into a format that the LCD panel can display.
Before replacing the T-Con board, you may want to try some additional troubleshooting steps, such as checking all the cables and connections, performing a factory reset of the TV, and updating the firmware. However, if none of these steps resolve the issue, then the T-Con board may need to be replaced.
You can purchase a replacement T-Con board online or from a TV repair shop. If you're comfortable with electronics repair, you may be able to replace the board yourself by following instructions provided with the new T-Con board. Alternatively, you can hire a professional TV repair technician to replace the board for you.
Bdp S500 code for the Sony em-AAPO13 remote?
The programming code for the Sony BDP S500 to be used with the RM-AAP013 remote is 31758. Here are the steps to program the remote:
- Turn on your Sony BDP S500 player.
- Press and hold the "S" button on the RM-AAP013 remote until the "Amp" button flashes.
- Enter the programming code 31758 using the number keys on the remote.
- Press the "Enter" button.
- Wait for the "Amp" button to stop flashing.
- Test the remote to ensure that it is working properly with the Sony BDP S500 player.
My sony vhs player starts and then immediately stops with scrambled picture
There could be several reasons why your Sony VHS player is starting and then immediately stopping with a scrambled picture. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check the VHS tape: It's possible that the VHS tape itself is damaged or dirty, causing the player to stop and the picture to become scrambled. Try cleaning the tape or using a different one to see if that solves the issue.
- Clean the player: Over time, dust and dirt can accumulate inside the VHS player, which can cause it to malfunction. Try cleaning the player with a soft cloth and compressed air to remove any debris that may be causing the issue.
- Check the connections: Make sure that all the cables are properly connected to the player and the TV. Sometimes loose or faulty connections can cause the player to stop working or display a scrambled picture.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the player is set to the correct mode (VHS playback, for example) and that the tracking is set correctly. Adjusting the tracking can help to improve the picture quality and prevent it from becoming scrambled.
If none of these steps work, it's possible that the player may need to be repaired or replaced.
Not finding what you are looking for?